The Beginning of a New Life Together

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s with the frown, Tae?” Jimin asked as he sipped on his iced mocha frappucino. Taehyung, who was looking down at his latte as he swirled the straw around, let out a resigned sigh.

“You know, yesterday when I met my father?” he asked. Jimin nodded.

“Yeah, what did he say?” Jimin leaned in to further inquire the reason that made his annoying best friend so silent.

“Apparently, he’s planning to embark in the IT industry. But since IT production cost a ton, so he’s working with another company. Sort of like a merger,” Taehyung explained. Jimin tried to hide his shock at his pure-mouthed friend cussing.

“So to get the company to agree with the terms and convince them of his credibility...”

“He’s marrying you off to the heir of the big company?” Jimin guessed. Taehyung stared him for a moment before nodding.

“OMG am I in a drama or something?!” Jimin burst into laughter at his friend’s plight. Taehyung shot him a glare.

“It’s not funny Jimin!” he half-shrieked, startling the people sitting around them. Jimin wiped away his tears and calmed himself down. Looking at Taehyung’s displeased face, he patted his friend’s shoulders to comfort him.

“Sorry that you had to marry at such a young age though,” he said sympathetically. “But it’s okay, I’m sure you’ll come to love her.”

“Him.”

“Huh?”

“It’s a him.” Jimin stopped patting his friend.

“Wait it’s a guy?” Taehyung nodded.

“Why would your father do that? He knows that you’re straight right?!” It was Jimin’s turn to shock the people around him this time.

“I honestly don’t get it too. I pleaded with dad and mum as well but the decision is final. I have to...” Taehyung trailed off before putting his head in his hands. Jimin shifted nearer to give him a much needed hug.

“And I’m supposed to be the gay best friend here,” he said, making Taehyung laughed a little before sighing again.

“It’s a big deal man,” Jimin murmured.

“Anything relating to Min Enterprises is a big deal.” Jimin’s ears perked up at this. Hesitantly, he questioned.

“Min Enterprises? Leading telecom company?”

Jimin’s heart sank when Taehyung nodded in his embrace.

As far as Taehyung is concerned, he was to meet the one and only heir of Min Enterprises on Thursday night on an arranged date in one of his father’s restaurants. And Taehyung is not looking forward to it. From what he had heard around, Min Yoongi was an arrogant and conceited person. It’s not news that many didn’t like him and his demeanour despite him being a key driver to the success of the company.

On Thursday night, Taehyung put on his best suit and tried to look professional. He didn’t want to leave a bad impression on his future fiancé and husband or invite any scornful remarks from him.

When he got there, the waiter brought him into a room, where he saw a silver haired man flipping through the menu. He thanked the waiter softly and took a seat as the waiter left the two of them alone.

“You’re late,” was the first thing the man, Min Yoongi, said as he continued looking through the menu, not looking up.

Taehyung cleared his throat before speaking. “I had a previous engagement.”

“You know who you’re meeting right?” Yoongi shut his menu and stare straight at him. His heart skipped a beat at how beautiful the man in front of him looked in the suit. His pale skin beautifully contrasted the dark maroon walls of the room and the silver hair further enhanced his face shape.

“Yah, I’m talking to you,” he barked, causing Taehyung to jump slightly in his seat. Taehyung scratched his neck.

“I do. But that doesn’t mean I have to drop everything just to see you.” The glare that Min Yoongi shot was enough for him to flinch back into his seat. Yoongi stood up and walked towards his seat, towering over the younger one.

“Listen here you little worthless punk, I don’t give a whether you like this or not. Frankly, I don’t either. But don’t ever ing forget that you’re nothing and it would take less than an hour for me to destroy both you and your father’s company. Do you want that? If no, ing respect your elders, you son of a ,” Yoongi took the glass containing plain water and splash it onto Taehyung’s face before walking out of the room.

Taehyung was left shocked there, not expecting the turnout at all. After recovering from the shock, he could feel tears b in his eyes as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter