Why

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, wake up. Let’s go home,” Taehyung shook the sleeping Yoongi. Yoongi woke up from his short nap.

“Hmm, I fell asleep?” Yoongi asked. Taehyung nodded as he chuckled.

“I’m disappointed in you hyung. You fell asleep on our date!” Taehyung chastised. Yoongi rubbed his eyes and smiled lazily.

“Your singing voice is very soothing. It sounds like a lullaby,” Yoongi complimented. Taehyung blushed.

“Let’s go home. It’s almost 6,” Taehyung remarked as he looked at his watch. “Do you want me to cook dinner or do you want to eat out?”

“Cook dinner.”

Dinner was a quiet affair as Taehyung served Yoongi. Yoongi felt uneasy as he watched Taehyung sorting out the plates at the table. Why is he feeling a sense of dread?

“Taehyung, are you feeling okay?” Yoongi asked. Taehyung looked at him in surprise.

“Yeah, I’m feeling fine. Why?” Taehyung asked.

Then why does it feel that you’re so far away? Yoongi asked in his mind. He doesn’t know why but this uneasy feeling has been growing since afternoon. Maybe it was because of him worrying about how Taehyung perceived Jimin and him? Was that the reason?

He decided to propose watching a movie together before they went to sleep. Taehyung stared at him, his face instantly delighted.

“Let’s watch Zootopia! I just bought the CD!” Taehyung clapped. Yoongi smiled at his husband’s excitement, agreeing.

It was a cute movie, really. But the entire time, Yoongi was just glancing at Taehyung, taking in his side profile, his expressions. Yoongi was fascinated with how Taehyung’s eyebrows move animatedly. And those lips and that sinful tongue the slides in and out of his mouth, wetting it...

“Taehyung.” Taehyung turned to look at Yoongi.

“Are you okay, hyung? Are you in pain?” Taehyung’s attention was immediately on Yoongi. Yoongi cupped his husband’s face, scrutinizing his facial features – from his eyes to his moles; his eyebrows to his lips. He was very curious how much of a good kisser Taehyung was with those lips and tongue.

Yoongi surged forward and kissed Taehyung, wrapping his hands around Taehyung’s neck. Taehyung’s eyes widened in surprise, shocked with Yoongi’s sudden action.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Taehyung asked as he runs his hand down to hold Yoongi’s hips. Yoongi groaned into the kiss.

“No.”

“Are you hurt?”

“No.”

“Then...?”

“We’ve been married for some time Taehyung. Are you ever going to consummate our marriage?” Yoongi whispered. He could feel the heat emitted from Taehyung’s cheek as he blushed.

“Well, you don’t seem to particularly...”

“I want you, Taehyung. Please,” he pleaded after he pulled away. He wanted to get rid of this uneasiness that was building inside of him. Maybe this was the reason why he had been feeling that way. He wants Taehyung to make him his. Wants to claim Taehyung for himself. He just wanted Taehyung to have him.

Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter