Lost the Feeling

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi heard murmuring around him. He wanted to open his eyes, but it was so heavy. He faintly make out the voices of his mother and a deep voice... was it Namjoon? Or Taehyung? He was too tired to think. He was about to fall drift back into his sleep again when he heard “Taehyung-ah!” His consciousness was focused once again. Taehyung was here? He forced himself to open his eyes to see the man that he had not seen for weeks but he lost his energy. He heard Taehyung’s voice that then lulled him back to sleep. “I need to talk to him,” he thought before he went under.

The next time he regained his consciousness was when he felt something pricked on his skin. Yet, he was still unable to open his eyes. Why was he so tired? He was never this tired to the point he can’t even open his eyes or move his limbs. A trickling sensation went down his arms and he tried to move away from it, but he couldn’t. He hated not knowing what was going on.

More murmuring this time round. But it was accompanied with a doctor, judging by the fact that his eyelids were forced open and a bright light was shined into his eyes. Yes, he was alive, thank you very much. The sound of a snap startled him and his hearing cleared, allowing him to listen more clearly. “We... able to... rouse... soon,” someone said. Rouse him? He was already awake you dimwit. Someone else thanked the doctor and he heard the doors closed. There was a long silence, because he felt something being pressed onto his forehead. A towel perhaps. His heart felt warm. Even after all this time, Taehyung was still taking care of him. He felt smug about it, knowing how much he means to his spouse despite what he had done. That boy was so whipped for him.

A few minutes, a few days, a few months later, he doesn’t know. But he felt stronger and more awake, although he just can’t seem to open his eyes. Taehyung has been taking care of him all this while, he knows. He thought of apologising to that boy when he can finally talk to him. Maybe he should take Jimin’s advice and move on with his life. Maybe he should give Taehyung a chance. Just maybe...

He tried to open his eyes again. Oh, his eyelids are listening to him now. He slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the light in the room and work his muscles that had been so inactive for so long. What a feat. He tried again, this time his eyes fluttered.

“Hyung?” Taehyung’s voice came from beside him. Wait, why does it sound so different? Can voices be changed? He turned his head slowly, but the person stood up and rushed out. He wanted to tell him to wait, but alas, the man went out. But he came back with people dressed in white.

“Hyung is awake,” the voice said again. Yes, his hearing wasn’t wrong. Taehyung’s voice changed. Why?

“Min Yoongi? Can you hear me?” He opened his mouth and the best that he could come up with is “Ah...” Yoongi finally forced his eyes opened to see the male doctor’s smiling face.

“Oh good, you’re awake!” he chirped and wrote something on his clipboard. Yoongi turned the other way to look at Taehyung.

Only that it wasn’t Taehyung.

It was Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter