Fallout

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taetae."

Dead silence.

"Taehyung."

Still silent.

"Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted at the boy who was lost in his head, staring at the television that was not switched on.

It wasn't the first time Hoseok found him like this. In fact, ever since he found out about his husband's adultery with his best friend, he was more prone to zoning out.

"Taehyung ah..." Hoseok cooed softly at the boy, sitting beside him. Still stoic, Taehyung turned to look at him. Tears started to form on his eyelids before he sobbed and hugged Hoseok. Hoseok hated seeing him like this. Hoseok hugged him tightly as Taehyung sobbed on his shoulders, wetting his shirt. But he didn't care, as long as his dongsaeng would be okay again.

Taehyung's way of dealing with the news was a roller coaster of emotions, which was too much for Hoseok. One moment he was nonchalant about it, speaking about how he was over it and that he could afford to find other person who's better for him. The other moment he would be all angry at everything and everyone for making his life that way. Then come times like this where he would cry wholeheartedly without any warning. It wasn't that Hoseok was sick of his erratic behaviour; he was just confused on how to cater to such outbursts of emotions given that he rarely seen him in the past.

"Hyung, I can't get it out of my head," Taehyung sobbed. Hoseok his hair as he asked what.

"Them kissing. I can't seem... Everytime I close my eyes, I see them," Taehyung continued. Hoseok sighed, trying to come up with an answer.

"Taetae, you're better than this. You will get over this. It's been three weeks!" Hoseok grabbed his shoulders. "Weren't you the one who told me that you're over it? You don't need to care about those s. Focus on yourself."

Taehyung cried harder and fell once more into his arms. It hurts Hoseok to see his little sunshine being crestfallen because of selfish idiots.

"Did you tell your parents about this?" Hoseok asked after a while. Taehyung shook his head.

"In-laws?" Again, Taehyung shook his head.

"How are you going to file for divorce then?"

"I'll just file a divorce. I don't need my parents or his parents to interfere. It's my marriage," Taehyung stated firmly. There, the firm side of Taehyung that came out of nowhere. Really, Hoseok wondered what goes inside his dongsaeng's head.

Hoseok shrugged. "Okay then. Netflix?"

The two of them were halfway through Supernatural when there came a knock on Hoseok's door. Hoseok got up and opened to greet the visitor, only to close it again after he caught a glimpse of his face.

"Hobi-hyung, who's that?" Taehyung asked from the couch.

"No one." Just as he said that, the door was knocked again. This time, Taehyung got up to answer. Hoseok grabbed his forearm to stop him.

"Hyung, we can't leave a visitor hanging like that," he chided. Taehyung opened the door to see the very person he didn't want to see. Or rather, not prepared to see.

"Jimin."

"Taetae... I mean, Taehyung."

Taehyung scrutinised h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter