CHAPTER 12

Walking With You

INFINITE-Season 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Flashback-

V and Irene ran across the hallway towards Yerin’s door. He banged on the locked door. “Yerin!” he yelled with gritted teeth. 

“Yerin! Open up!” Irene turned the knob a few times but it won’t open. Both of them were panic-striken.

“Damn it! Irene, move!” V pushed her aside. He kicked the old wooden door with all his might and the door fell flat into the house. They dashed into the house.   

Both of their steps stopped as they saw Yerin’s body was hung on the ceiling with her legs kicking the air. A chair was already laid on the floor. 

“Yerin!” V quickly held her legs and lifted her. Irene grabbed a knife on the floor and stood the chair before climbed on it and cut the rope that was tied to Yerin’s neck. Yerin fell into his embrace. 

“Yerin!” Irene shook the unconscious Yerin in V’s embrace. “It’s no use. Let’s bring her to the hospital” V carried her on his back out of the house with Irene following behind. 

-End of flashback-

“You seriously love her right?” Irene asked. V chuckled “Why do you think I stay by her side all these years?”