eee

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2 years ago

 


I gazed at the beautifully litted sky, clouds painting such shapes and forms as a small smile made its way to my lips, tracing the outlines of it with my finger, one eye squinted as I lay on my back, one hand under my head.

 

Birds sang as fireflies and butterflies danced through the air, a few leaves floating everywhere as the wind brushed passed it, the strong aroma of the nearby river filling my nose.

 

Finally, it was peaceful.

 

The day was perfect, the sun smiling brightly from above, giving off a pleasant light; not too bright nor too dim, just right. The fields were filled with a large variety of flowers, and I happen to be laying on top of some of it, the soft texture of tulips beneath me. All in all, everything was perfect— exactly what I wanted it to be or have imagined it to be.

 

It was perfect,

 

but it felt like something was missing.

 

It was until a a ball of orange came into view, hovering over me as he looked down, silhouette on half of his face as a warm smile was etched on his beautiful lips, my nickname escaping from his mouth like an angel singing me a lullaby, cheeks tinted red as a few sweats dripped down from the side of his face and onto my forehead. "Kookie~" he sang in between pants.

 

I rose up from the ground, the small smile on my lips now turned into a huge grin. "What took you so long, hyung?" I found myself playfully pouted, causing him to ruffle my hair, his hands perfect against it as I felt butterflies by just that simple gestures.

 

"Parents," was his only answer, but had told me so much, making me sigh as I reached out to engulf him in a warm hug, to which he chuckled but responded back. "It's okay, I'm used to it." He smiled, but it felt forced, his eyes not forming into fits of cresents like before.

 

"No, it isn't." I mumbled, moping as I looked away.

 

"Well it's okay now," he grabbed my chin, staring deeply into my eyes. "You're here now." he whispered, making me bite the insides of my cheeks to stop myself from giggling, also to refrain myself from kissing him because that would ruin lots of things.

 

"Shut up, Jimin." I rolled my eyes, earning a slap in the arm as he pouted, whining about how I should call him 'hyung' which I found utterly adorable. I just chuckled and grabbed found a comfortable position as I sat back on the ground, my bunny smile displayed as I eagerly smiled at him. "Sketch me," I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter