888

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    

flashback;


i paced back and fourth on my room, hearts beating fast as i sighed for like the umpteenth time tonight. my eyes flickered back and forth from the door and to my clock, pausing on tracks to bite my nails, a known habit of mine whenever i i'm nervous or anything.


i could feel my heart thumping, the euphoria slowly building as i took slow and quiet strides towards my window, gently tugging on my curtains to give me a brief view of the silent street outside, unconsciously biting my lip as my eyes roamed over the lonely streets of our neighbourhood.


aside from our next door neighbour, jackson, whose smoking just outside, there seemed to be nobody else at the area. i sighed once again, hesitating as my eyes snapped to the door.


just then, i jolted away from the window, shocked to see park ing jimin, grinning up with a few pebbles in hand. "come on!" he mouths, beckoning me over. i could only shake my head, putting a finger against my lips as if telling him to be quiet.


i could tell the chuckle that escaped his lips as he smiled up at me, stepping back against the tree and leaning against it, his arms crossed on his chest as he waited.


i heaved a breath, moving away from the window and took stealthy steps towards my door, feeling a rush wave over me as i squinted my eyes, hoping the door won't creak. i look from left to right, inspecting the hallway to see anybody awake that might lead me to ruin everything, sighing in relief when i see none.


i took slow strides, passing by my parents' room as quiet as i can before turning into a corner, sighing in relief as i passed by seokjin's room, spotting the staircase just a few steps away.


i bit my lips, slowly and quietly going down the stairs. i scanned the room for any signs of another human being and once again sighing in relief when i see nothin, a small smile forming on my lips as the rush of excitement flooded my whole being.


it wasn't my first time sneaking out but still i couldn't help but feel scared and excited all at the same time. it was like doing it for the first time. the great rush in my veins at the possibility of getting caught invaded my thoughts.


but it was on the seventh step did my heart felt like breaking when the light from the kitchen illuminated me, making me gulp as i turn to freeze on my spot. "now where do you think you're going, young man?" i hear a familiar voice echoed from behind, making me jolt in shock.


i turned to see seokjin leaning by the doorframe, a peanut butter in hand and a bread on the other, raising a brow at me as he narrowed his eyes. "it's already one in the morning, and you have classes tomorrow. what are you doing still wide awake?" he eyes me skeptically.


"j-jimin.." was all i could stutter out, earning an eye roll from him and a sigh.


"of course, it's jimin." he retorts. "how stupid of me to ask such question."


"please hyung." i whispered, begging. "i promise i'd come back as early as i can." i said, hoping he'd buy it and let me go for once. i could picture the crease forming in jimin's brows as he waited. he had always been an impatient tard. he never liked waiting...well not for me, at least. he was always eager when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter