777

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i woke up to an unfamiliar plain white ceiling. a couple of lights plastered as it dimly showered me with it's light, slightly making me squint my eyes, adjusting to the brightness.


i could only frown as he strong aroma of medicines and the faint beeping of a machine filled my senses, glancing from left to right. it didn't take long for me to realise my surrounding, glancing down to see the hospital gown i'm currently wearing. then my eyes landed on the dextrose in my hand, memories of earlier flooding my mind as i try to sit up, only to hiss when a piercing pain shot on my body.


"," i plopped back down, brows scrunched together. my eyes roamed the room for any signs of seokjin or namjoon, the memories of earlier still lingers fresh even in the depths of my mind. but to my dismay, nobody's here. i am pretty much alone.


i searched for my phone, inwardly groaning at the irritating fact that i couldn't move even a muscle without inflicted more pain to my very being. " you, papa." i grumbled, scowling as i murders him for the millionth time in my head.


if it weren't for him and his stupid drunk , i wouldn't be struggling to get up and move. but i could only sigh. partly, it's also my fault. i could've stood up to him and fought, but i didn't. so now, i have to face the consequences of being utterly coward. for being a and being too weak.


slowly and gently, i tried sitting up once again, hisses casually escaping my lips as i gritted my teeth, it all in. once i was finally sat up on the bed, i sighed in relieve, falling back on the headboard as i closed my eyes for a couple moments, relaxing my nerves and veins while breathing heavily.


when my breathing finally evened, my eyes roamed the room, eyes immediately locked on the wall clock placed just atop the door to what seemed like my own personal comfort room. it read seven past five, indicating that i had passed out for approximately the whole day.


i spotted my phone by my side, smiling to myself as i unlocked it and tried dialling my brother's phone. a few rings have passed and still no signs nor a simple hello could be heard other than the irritating ringing on the other line, slowly causing me to grow impatient as a few more rings rang by.


i tried dialling namjoon's phone as well, sighing as his phone repeats unavailable for the umpteenth time. i could only lean back on the headboard, loneliness creeping through me as another consecutive sighs escaped my lips.


how could they just leave me all alone in here?


it isn't new to me though. being unwanted and being left behind isn't exactly something new to me. ever since i was a kid, seokjin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter