ttt

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"You look better this way," I heard my brother's faint voice from behind. I turned to look at him, a huge grin plastered on his face, the bon fire illuminating half of his face ever so beautifully, holding a soda in his hand.

 

I smiled back, returning my gaze back to the magnificent scenery of the city light below, taking a sip of my beer as I do so. "Yeah?" I felt him walk closer until he was standing beside me before slinging an arm around me, pressing our sides closer.

 

"Yeah, you look way better like this. Worry-free and at ease." I heard him say, earning a chuckle from me.

 

We both stayed like that for a moment, just staring at the distance, silence wrapped the both of us. It felt good. I couldn't remember well when was the last time we've shared such comforting silence, our breaths only audible as we admired the beauty in front of us. I took another sip from my beer, the same time he did with his soda— still and forever hating how bitter alcohol tasted.

 

It was then when a herd of laughters were heard from behind, making the both of us snap our heads away from the city lights and to the four grinning boys. Hoseok was dancing goofily to some girl groups, probably, along with Namjoon who's more on face dancing with Yoongi singing for them while Taehyung just laughs at the olders, grilling some marshmallows.

 

"You look like a horse!" I could make out Yoongi laughing, stealing some mallows and throwing it to Hoseok who playfully glared before throwing the marshmallow back, and thus the start of the marshmallow fight, earning a horrified look from my brother.

 

"They're wasting my babies!" He exclaimed. I could only roll my eyes and shake my head for seokjin's great love and devotion for food. He had always hated seeing people throwing such price. I laughed when he tried to stop the two, only to have Namjoon and Taehyung following suit, their laughs filling the night. "Yah, stop that!" he groaned.

 

But instead, the four of them started chasing each other, pouring their drinks on each other with Taehyung jumping on Yoongi's back and Namjoon chasing the ever energetic Hoseok who so happens to run on my way, Jin trying to break Taehyung off the grandpa, frustrated.

 

"Head's up!" I heard Hoseok's voice yelled before I felt something soft land on my forehead, and something wet dripping down from my head to the sides of my cheeks. It took me a good minute to realise that Hoseok had just thrown a marshmallow at me and Namjoon had just poured every content of his beer on my head. I groaned, earning a good laugh from them. "Bon apetite, Jungkook." this time, it was Namjoon, let out yet another laugh before running away.

 

"!" I yelled after, running my way to grab some liquor and chased the two who ran dearly for their lives. "Oh yeah, run motherers!" I laughed, a small smirk displayed across my face when I managed to take hold of Hoseok's wrist, pouring half of the content on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter