lll

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I found myself deep in thought with yet again another daydream, the sun kissing my skin ever so gentle as I sat on a nearby bench. I could feel the now cold liquid remains of my ice cream racing down my fingertips, but I stayed still, having not enough courage to even move a muscle.

 

It is one of those dark days, the kinds of days I hate the most. I was getting bad again. I feel so lifeless, so alone and so stupid. I couldn't even bring myself to even smile nor look away from the concrete floor. The wind splashed through me, my hair wobbling in the air yet still, I feel so suffocated.

 

Today would've been the fifth year ever since we've met, that very same day I cherish the most— the day I found myself hopelessly falling in love for that snob senior named Park Jimin. The same day I realized how much impact a simple smile could bring into my life. He was beautiful, such a magnificent art that not even every adjectives combined could be able to describe him. He was one of a kind– the rare kind whom I fell in love with.

 

I wanna hold him, hug him and shower him with kisses. I want to be the one cuddled beside him on a cold winter night, feeling his warmth and calm breaths against my neck. I want to be touched by him, to feel him and own him. I want to be the only one that gets to see his smile, selfish but I don't care. I wanna be the one he runs to after a hard day at work and tell me how his day went no matter how uneventful it was. I will make him feel special, treat him like a king and serve him wholeheartedly. I will not forsake his trust, I will love him.

 

I wanna do all of those things to him.

 

My heart ached. Remembering even his name felt like my heart was being ripped apart. I found myself sighing in vain, eyes darted on the piece of paper in my hand which had his name typed into it. It was what jolted me back into reality, reading the large letters as I felt like being stabbed in the heart by a really sharp knife. Realization hit me and soon I once again felt empty.

 

He's still missing; no,

 

He ran away.

 

I watched my brother from afar as he gave away fliers after fliers, not once taking a break. He looks so determined. I could hear his gentle voice in my mind, desperately asking if anybody saw the young man in the picture, letting our yet another sigh for once again the answer was 'no'.

 

On the other side was Taehyung and Namjoon, sweats staining their every cloth but still continued to distribute each fliers in thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter