www

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


flashback;

 

The cold breeze brushed through my skin, sending a shiver down my body, pushing myself off the comfort of my bed to rush closing my slightly opened window. It is four days before christmas, the white snow scattered all over the ground. I wore five layers of  my thickest clothes and warmers, even wore a glove and a scarf to ease the cold, but somehow it wouldn't.

 

I stood by the window as my eyes caught the wonderful sight of small children playing by the snow, having a snow ball fight and some competing for the best snow man title. I could only sigh. How can they play at this temperature. It's freezing cold.

 

I turned away from the window and into my study table, reaching for the box of hot packs and placing one on the back of my neck and one on my chest. It somehow eased the cold a little bit and I'm more than grateful for it.

 

"Hyung!" I called, throwing myself on my bed and immediately went under the covers, curling into a ball. I heard my door opened and a hurdle of footsteps, expecting it to be seokjin when I was welcomed by rudolf, also known as Jimin with his incredibly red nose, matching well with his current red hair. I frowned playfully at him, "what are you doing here?"

 

"can't I visit my kookie?" He replied ever so casually, sending tons of butterflies in my stomach and heated cheeks. I threw a pillow at him before hiding my face under the covers, hiding the flatter that his smile has caused inside of me. I heard him chuckle before I felt the bed dip down, a pair of arms around me.

 

I heard him sigh, his grip tightening around me. "So my parents tried to kill each other again.." he whispered, his voice low and dark like he's so close to punching his parents straight in the face. "my mom grabbed a knife this time and it almost did kill my father." I couldn't help but feel disheveled hearing such things. I look up at Jimin to see him in his usual cold and pokerface demeanour. In just a blink of an eye, my smile slowly flattered until it turned into a deep frown.

 

I've always hated seeing him like this. The way he talk nonchalantly about his parents, with his cold and pokerface mask and all. He tries so hard to suppress it but I know too damn well how much he's hurting right now. I know better than to be fooled by his mask. He's always like this, keeping everything inside in hopes that nobody would notice the tears and the emptiness in his heart.

 

But I do.

 

"..as usual they were arguing about me." he smirked, trying to make me believe that he actually enjoys seeing his family slowly drifting apart. I could see it in his very eyes, how badly he wanted for everything to stop— for things to be better. But Jimin being the idiot that he was, he laughed and acted like it never affects him at all. Stupid Jimin.

 

He was about say much more when I threw the pillow across the room, landing into my vanity mirror and ruined almost every cosmetic I have, some falling to the ground. Jimin sighed, not even surprised, like he was expecting this. I turned to glare at him, his gaze instense against mine. "S-stop it," I voice broke, hurting for him since the jackass is too f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter