vvv

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Under the dark vast sky was our howls, laughters and songs of joy played all together. The great euphoria of living seethed through our every vein and muscle, the warmth of happiness enevloped our hearts as our legs dragged us wherever they desire. Our hairs wobbling in the air as once again, the majestic wind played against our beings, full of adrenaline and ecstasy.

 

"Let's split up!" Namjoon yelled in the midst of running. He signaled with his hands before turning and disappearing into the corner along with Hoseok whilst I was dragged the other way, the sound of sirens blazing in our ears.

 

It was Taehyung who held on my arm firmly, like I was a child, afraid that if he lets go, I would disappear and never to be found once again. Yoongi is ahead of us by only a couple of inches, looking back with a smirk from time to time, spraying his back spray can in ever wall or posts that we pass by, filling the streets with such art.

 

I could faintly hear the great rhapsody in the furthest depths of my mind, the fast beating of my heart at such rapture. The shivers down my spine as I feel the cold breeze as it passes down to my whole being, sending me in to cloud nine in glee. I am living the moment.

 

I found myself raising the spray can in my hand and started spraying paint in every walls and posts we pass by, earning a proud grin from Yoongi as he fell on my side, slingin an arm around me and messed my hair, and a chukle from taehyung as he shook his head.

 

But as if on cue, the loud sirens once again disrupted the calm and peaceful ambiance. Taehyung cursed whilst both Yoongi and I laughed. "C'mon, Seokjin's waiting by the bridge."

 

"Hey, stop right there!" I heard someone yelled from behind, the sirens blaring louder and louder. We picked up our pace and ran twice as fast as we did earlier, moving fartehr and farther away from the cops, the loud siren now slowly getting faint as we rounded the corner, laughing as we do so.

 

Taehyung finally let go of my arm, letting me run on my own. We took lots of turns before we reached what seemed like metal bars that leads to the river. I gasped when Yoongi jumped over, making me abruptly stop. I looked down only to see nothing. It was dark and the ground was barely visible.

 

"What are you waiting for, kook?" Taehyung stopped, eyeing me. "C'mon, the cops will be here any minute. You wouldn't want to spend the rest of the night in jail, would you?" he chuckled, grasping the metal bars and positioned himself to jump.

 

"Are you sure it's safe?" I asked weary. "I mea—"

 

"Come see for yourself," he winked before jumping. I called after him but he was already nowhere in sight. I couldn't help but groan. I have always hated heights and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter