ccc

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

jungkook;

 

 

 

I ran and ran and ran, not knowing what I'm running away from, not knowing where to go, seeing pictures of you everywhere, a few men in professional suits going from door to door, your name escaping casually from their mouths.

 


It disgusted me, a few tears staining my cheeks as I glared at every lamp post where your picture was stampled, a sight that I have been seeing for the last three months, words that I could never find it in me to read, so once again, I looked away, hands clenched on my sides as I ran as fast as my legs could, the strong wind splashed against my face, sending my hair to wobble up in the air.

 

 

"Jungkook!" A familiar voice called– familliar but not the one I've been deeming to hear for weeks, not the voice that would always send tingles in my every vein, that voice that feels so good as it passes through my ears. That voice– yours.

 


But this time, it wasn't.

 

 

I doubled my pace, running faster than before, pushing past people after people, ignoring their wierd stares and their mad remarks as I shove each of them all away, afraid.

 

 

My eyes roamed the familiar street, the place that held such happy memories that now have became the cause of my grief, remembering how those memories consisted of nothing but you, your cresent eye smile and your billion dollar laughs that have once echoed through the walls of this neighborhood, waking each souls for each words that escapes your mouth.

 

 

I found myself on my knees, hot tears running wild against my cheeks, losing the strength to support myself, heart shrinking at every memory recalled in this place, how magical it felt and how bright it had once lit me up.

 


You were my sunshine that had always made my day, the moon to my every night and my star to help and guide the way, so tell me, what would I be if you went away? Have you even considered how empty I would be or how ruined I might feel? You left, without even saying goodbye. You're selfish, i should hate you, but you're too beautiful to be loathed, too perfect to be forgotten. Such a masterpiece— you.

 

 

See? No matter how much you killed and wrecked me, I still think you're the most beautiful little piece of . No matter how shattered my heart can be, I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter