qqq

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Still, I am left speechless and blue. I can't seem to fathom such emptiness take place in my heart. The feeling was too foreign for me that I found myself lost on how to alleviate such feeling. Jimin in the other hand is another story, still his whereabouts remains a mystery and I loathe him to the core for it.

 

"...then he told me he only had one friend and that he didn't need more-" Taehyung went on and on, munching on his chips. He is sprawled like a hopeless gorilla on my bed, half of his feet dangling off the edge. How he managed to get in? I have no idea.

 

I could only sigh as I listened to his rants about how mean and obnoxious just park jimin is. He tells me he's so rude and straight forward, a bit grumpy and cold. Taehyung calls Jimin a heartless little bastard and I couldn't agree more. He calls him such names, he's basically insulting him but I didn't argue.

 

"—but still, I desire him as my friend." He sighs. I cocked a brow. Didn't he just call him such names like a few miliseconds ago? Then he chuckled. "I think he's going to be a great friend. He's cold and quite a snob but I think he's just a little confused and lost. He's cool. You're lucky, Jungkook. You got through his walls, you're pretty special."

 

"Not when he leaves you behind, without a warning nor a goodbye, might I add." I could taste the bitterness in my voice, along with the saltiness coated on it. "So much for being special."

 

Taehyung didn't bother answering after that and I kept my mouth shut as well. Only the sound of our breathing and the very audible sound as he munches on his cheetos. It felt awkward, the silence was awkward. It's defeaning, suffocating even. I didn't like it one bit.

 

"As a friend, Jimin ." I found myself glaring at no one in particular. Taehyung huffs upon hearing this, turning his gaze away from the ceiling to me. He doesn't say a word and just listens. I continue. "Friends don't leave friends behind. It hurts ya'know? I miss him more each day. I don't even get why I feel this way. He's such an ."

 

Taehyung just stares at me, contemplating whether to speak or not. But when he did, it almost got me crying. almost. "It hurts because you never wanted to be just his friend. You wanted more, Jungkook. You wanted him, to be his, to be together. You never wanted to be his friend, you wanted to be his lover. You were in love with him."

 

I bit my lip. "I don't think I was ever in love at all." I lied. "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe It wasn't love at all?"

 

"How come?" He raised a brow.

 

"I mean, he's good looking, talented and smart. Everybody would fall for his charms. But that's just the physical. Right now, I see him nothing but an . A really handsome ." I stated, earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

 

"Do you find me attractive, kook?" He suddenly ask out of the blue. He then smiled at me, his boxy grin in full display as he these model poses that had me laughing. "I'm handsome, right?" he ask again. This time, I took the time to adore his face. Indeed he was handsome, Hoseok is a lucky guy.

 

"Yeah," and upon hearing this, he broke into a full blown smirk, his eyes sharp as he came into an abr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter