333

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I gazed fondly at the five year old who happened to lost his way in to my room. His cute small eyes staring back up at me as I sit back on my bed. "Dada," he giggled, looking much more adorable than ever.


Jooheon kept running around in circles then stopping as for the nth time this morning, he stares up at me and pats his legs as if indicating I play with him. Taehyung was usually the one babysitting him or sometimes, yoongi. But seems like the child ran away from both of them and hid himself in the comforts of my room.


I remember waking up just moments ago only to have an adorable little five year old jumping on my bed, filling the walls of my room with his giggles and soft laughs. This is kid is a walking sunshine. I can't even.


"–geuki!" he called. "play with jooheon, geuki!" he says, trying to climb on my bed and failing miserably before he gave up and just sat down on the carpeted floor, reaching his hands to me as if asking me to come and get him.


I couldn't help but giggle, slowly pushing the covers off me to come and get the child. But as I was about to carry him off the floor, he gasped and rushed off somewhere, specifically in front of my desk. I frowned, watching as the child jumped up and down, trying to reach something.


"Geuki, who is this?" he asks, showing me a polaroid of jimin. He caressed it, eyeing the picture fondly with a gentle smile gracing his lips. "He is beautiful." he giggles.


"That's my bestfriend." I tell him, pulling him to sit on my lap. "His name is jimin."


"Zimin?" he asks, staring up at me.


"Jimin, jooheon-ah." I giggle, leaning down to plant a soft peck on his adorable nose.


"Jimen!" He celebrates, earning a hearty chuckle from me. "He's really beautiful, geukie! I think I have a crush!" he confessed, eyes full of delight and sparkle as he stared fondly at the polaroid.


"— but geuki likes jimin too, jooheon-ah." I playfully pouted. He stared almost immediately up at me with a pout as well, eyes defeated and sorrowful as his eyes begin to water.


"Geuki likes zimin too?" a frown was painted in his soft and delicate lips. "– but I like zimin." he sobs, his pout deepening as he turns away.


"Mind explaining to me why the is my child crying?" we both snapped our heads to the door, spotting yoongi leaning on the doorframe with his looking face, glaring at my soul.


"He likes jimin." I responded.


"Appa, I like zimin and geuki likes him too!" the five year old sobs, getting off my lap and run to hug his father's legs. "Geuki likes zimin too, appa."


Upon hearing this, the glare in yoongi's eyes was quick to vanish as he chuckles, bending in one knee to scoop his son in his arms. "You like boys, kid?" he asks him.


Jooheon went from crying to gulping. His face growing pale as he steps back and pursed his lips. "Is that bad, appa?" he asks, looking down at his toes. "– but I like yeri too appa. I also have a crush on her. What does that make me?" he asks, tears cascading in the corners of his eyes.


Yoongi gasps but there was a hint of playfulness in his eyes. "That makes you a player then, heonie." he tells him. "My son is barely six years on and is already breaking hearts. I'm so proud, baby." yoongi wiped fake tears, showering his kid with kisses, only for jooheon to stomp his foot in annoyance.


"You don't get it appa!" The five year old wailed. "I like boys and girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter