zzz

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Breakfast was awkward, nobody said a thing, not even good mornings and such. The only noise could be heard was the utensils and Seulgi's gentle coos as she tries to feed her son who constantly tries to get off the chair to play outside.

Aside from that, the atmosphere was very intimidating and uneasy. Glances were shared between all of us except for Taehyung who never dared to look up from his plate, stuffing his face with food like he wants nothing but to speed time and leave. Hoseok on the other hand, sat a few chairs away from his usual seat, eyes blood shot red probably from all the crying last night while he peaks glances to his now ex-lover from time to time.

"Jungkook, drink your milk." I heard my brother whispered from my side, his voice almost inaudible like he was afraid he might disturb the silence formed. I wanted to protest when he beat me to it. "It's going to be a long day, you need your energy."

And upon hearing this, namjoon reached for the plate filled with bacon and distributed three to my plate, the same time seokjin reached for the milk to refill my glass. "Eat," they both whispered.

A low "Thanks," was all I could muster before finishing the food laid in front of me as silent as I could, afraid that I might make things even more complicated if I were too loud.

Just then, Taehyung stood up, muttered a small "thanks for the meal." before disappearing upstairs. My eyes then landed to hoseok. He looked like he no longer had the appetite to eat and seems like he's in deep thought.

The dark circles and heavy bags under his eyes were a great proof of last night. It's like his eyes somehow lost it's radiance and replaced by blues instead. "Go after him, you idiot." We all snapped our heads to yoongi. He was eating, eyes never leaving his plate as he speaks. "Taehyung might be overreacting but trust me, he's not. He's insecure, he needs assurance and nobody could give that other than you. So go, don't be stupid and just do nothing."

"He's right, ya'know." Namjoon interjected.

"–but how?" Hoseok whimpered, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. "He wouldn't even look at me. So tell me how? What can I say or do? He hates me now."

"You don't have to do nor say anything, hoseok-ah." Yoongi, for the first time, dropped his utensils and stared at hoseok.

"Then how do I win him back?" Hoseok was desperate, tears cascading down from his eyes.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Jooheon tugging on Seulgi's sleeves, tears on the corner of his eyes and his low adorable sobs audible. Seulgi has no choice but to excuse herself and comfort the crying child, but not without leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter