nnn

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I feel tired, like life had just been out of me. Drained and seems to be lost, and at the same time I feel empty. For a winter season, it felt too hot for my liking. The small piece of paper burning the ends of my fingertips, slowly but thoroughly.

 

It had been hours yet I made no move to look away, afraid that if I turn around even for a second, the scribbles would fade and soon would just be an empty piece of paper. Although it was full of , I was afraid. It was a promise made by Jimin, that he'd come back when everything is set into its rightful places.

 

It is the very proof that he'd come back. Stupid to believe but this all I've got. He never gets too closed to me but his eyes screams otherwise. I believe he has a reason as to why he left and why he wouldn't come back, but what? —what is it that's stopping him from coming close, from coming back?

 

There must be something.

 

"Looks could melt, ya'know." I jumped on my seat and turned to the voice and was met by Namjoon's dark hazel orbs. He leaned by the doorframe with a liquor in hand, gently shaking it before chugging it all the way.

 

I just gave him a weak smile before returning my gaze back to the paper, my smile gently dropping. "Don't stare at it too much, kook." I heard him say. "You might burn it to ashes." he chuckled, footsteps getting closer and closer until I felt a hand rested on my shoulder.

 

"You're doubting his words." it wasn't a question but rather a statement. And I hate how right he was. He chuckled when I didn't answer, pulling a chair and sat next to me.

 

"He broke his promise to stay by my side forever, left without saying goodbye and won't even give me a reason why. Just tell me, how could I not doubt his words?" I said bitterly, a sad smile playing in the corners of my lips.

 

"Shouldn't you be the least person to doubt him?" He raised a brow, sipping on his drink. "I me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter