Kkk

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


4 years ago;

 

 

Laughs and snickers filled the school hallways, flooded by many kinds of students. Everybody rejoicing as the lunch break finally came to a start, different kinds of expensive lunch boxes displayed everywhere.

 

Almost everyone has their own group— everyone has somebody but Jungkook. He was silent and had his head down, and unlike any freshmen, he was friendless, alone and lonely. His brother has already graduated high school and is already on college so that leaves him alone to wander and experience the cruel side of high school and the dark side of being an introvert and having no friends.

 

He was never fond of speaking, making it hard for him to make friends and even utter a small greeting to anybody. He was afraid— to be rejected, to be a bother. Seokjin was his only friend, aside from being his older brother. And being alone in the middle of the crowd without seokjin to guide him on what to do— Jungkook felt like dying.

 

Jungkook passed by each individuals, random conversations filling his ears as he gulps, reaching to enter the passcode of his locker. For some reasons, he feels suffocated and as fast as he can, he gathered his things and rushed to the only place he knows would give him comfort— the stairs. And thus starts his mission to avoid any forms of contact against everyone, ducking his head low as he gripped on both slings of his backpack.

 

It had always been his routine everyday. He would always try his best to avoid everyone and any chances to be noticed, eyes always locked on the floor. And everyday, he would go by the stairs to eat lunch, away from everybody, from the things that suffocates him.
It was located on the farthest back of the school, but Jungkook didn't mind, as long as he gets to be alone then so be it. It was like his safe haven, his small escape place.

 

It was then when a flash of red caught his eyes that he halted on his steps, frozen as he gulps. His heart started palpitating at the sight of someone sitting on his self claimed stairs. He felt like his heart was being ripped off of his chest as he gazed at the blue lunch box beside the red haired boy.

 

He hates blue.

 

The boy had his earphones plugged on both of his ears, head bobbling to the beat playing and his mouth mimicking the words of the song. His right foot was tapping along the music as he reaches to take a bite on his fried chicken from time to time. Jungkook gulped, not knowing what to do. Should he shove him away or should he just leave and look for another place?

 

The last one would definitely be better, he decided, turning to leave and search for an empty hallway or stairs to spend and eat his lunch on. He barely even took a step when a high pitched voice spoke,

 

"Stay," he said, catching Jungkook off guard. "You can stay."

 

Jungkook could feel his insides churn by the way the boy stared at him. It felt like he was looking pass through him, his gaze burning holes til the back of his mind like a lazer. It was horrifying yet at the same time, Jungkook found himself mesmerised. But knowing that it was the ever famous Park Jimin, he felt small.

 

He have heard a lot of things about the older. He was famous in both male and females, not only for his incredible visuals but as well as his talents. People admired him and would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter