chapter 9: The party of parties

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“What did Yg tell you to get you here?” Bobby asked taking a seat beside me.

“He said he was a get together so I could meet my sunabes” When I said that Bobby laughed.

“This is a launch party for some clothing brand” Bobby said with a smirk on his face and then the both of us were approached by someone dressed in all black with a head set on.

“Hello Heera’ssi, Bobby’ ssi” he said bowing and we stood up a bowed back.

“Would you mind coming into the back so we can practice once before going on stage?” He asked both bobby and I agreed and followed the guy behind the made shift stage. This whole thing was so overwhelming to say the least. They explained what we were doing, the stage setting and when we would be preforming and so on. We would be preforming at 6pm so we went back to or table where Yg was standing there.

“Just the two I was looking for” He said with a smile.

“Everything sorted?” He asked and both bobby and I nodded.

“Once you have performed I will start introducing you to everyone Heera’ssi “He spoke before walking away.  I sat back in my seat looking around the room on awe, all the celebrities that are here and soon I will be singing in front of them for the first time ever. I could feel my heart beat in my ears that how nervous I was. The Ikon members were playing around the table messing and joking around. About a half an hour later the same guy came back and brought us back stage once again but this time it is to get ready for the actual stage. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

“Don’t be nervous, you’ll do amazing” Someone spoke and when I opened my eyes I saw bobby smiling at me.

“Let’s pray” He said taking my hand and bowing his head, I followed and we said our prayer ad made our way towards the stage.

“We have a treat, YG has allowed new Trainee Choi Heera’ssi and Ikon member bobby’ ssi preform a special stage” The MC spoke and everyone cheered as we took out places. I looked towards bobby one more time for reassurance, and I got it he was standing with a big smile and his thumbs up. The music started to play and I took a deep breath and began to sing. I can’t recall the performance because I zoned out during it. Once we finished the whole room were cheering and clapping, when I say it I couldn’t help but smile thinking I did a good job. I bowed and left the stage and once I got behind the stage my legs started to feel like jelly so I had to sit down before I fell.

“You really are amazing Heera’ah” bobby said giving me hug before grabbing a towel to wipe his sweat.

“I can’t believe that just happened” I finally spoke and bobby laughed.

“That performance was just amazing, everyone is talking about Heera’ssi” Yg said as he walked through the door and both bobby and I bowed.

“”Hurry can get ready everyone wants to meet you” He said with an excited look appearing on his face. I did as I was told and get ready, refused my makeup and hair and headed back out to the room. Once I entered the room everyone let out a cheer and Yg waved me over to him. I walked towards him nervously once I got there I saw he was with G.Dragon.

“Heera’ssi this is Jiyong he is one of your sunbae’s from Big bang” Yg spoke politely pointing towards GD and he stood there with a small smile on his face.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Heera, I’m a really big fan of your work” I said bowing towards him and he bowed back.

“You look familiar have a seen you around the company?” He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“No I met you in an airport once when I came to Korea first” I said hoping he wouldn’t remember me because I made a fool of myself then.

“Oh you’re the girl whose friend told her to take a picture with me and you said it would be impossible” He laughed and I wet a bright shade of red.

“Let me introduce you to my members” He said before walking off, I nodded and followed him.

“Everyone this is Yg’s new trainee Choi Heera” Jiyong spoke as we got to the table where all the big bang members were sitting. The all greeted me and praised me on my performance. When I finished meeting everyone from the company who was there I found myself walking back to my table where only Hanbin sat.

  *Hanbin p.o.v*

Bobby and Heera’s performance was about to start and everyone paying attention towards the stage where the two people stood waiting to begin. Once the song began the whole room went quite, no one spoke a word. I started to pay attention once I heard Heera sing. She really was good I can understand why Yg likes her, and both her a bobby’s voices go well together. The performance ended and bobby made his way back to the table and Heera went to meet Yg.

“Hyung that was an amazing performance” Chanwoo said as bobby sat down on the table.

“Yeah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter