Chapter 16: Confession

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“I like you” Hanbin repeated as we both stood at the door, him blocking me from exiting.

“Don’t be so stupid you don’t like me Hanbin” I spoke breaking the few seconds of silence that was around. All of a sudden He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him before kissing me for the 3rd time and just like the others it was perfect. After a few minutes of us kissing, there was a cough coming from behind Hanbin that made us both pull away in shock.

“Sorry to interrupt but we need to practice” A person spoke and Hanbin moved to see all the members of Ikon staring at us with smirks on their faces. I began to blush right away which caused the members to laugh.

“Awe look the couple are blushing” Jinhwan spoke which made me blush more. Hanbin moved and the members walked in smiling like idiots. The rest of the practise went really awkward, from me messing up and Hanbin yelling to the members laughing at how awkward we were together.

“Take a break” Hanbin called after another 2 hours dancing. When he said that we all gave a sigh of relief and fell to the floor.

“Leave” He spoke and I looked around to see who he was talking to and members didn’t hesitate to stand up and walk out of the room I was going to follow them but Hanbin stopped me.

“We need to talk” He said lightly grabbing my arm to stop me. I nodded and sat down again on the floor and he joined.

“What I said before is true, I do like you Heera” he spoke and I looked at him in disbelief.

“I’m not here long enough for you to like me Hanbin” I spoke as I fiddled with my fingers.

“I don’t believe it either, but when I found out those girls were bullying you, I got so angry inside, when I found out they gave you black eye, I got so angry I was going to risk everything just to get pay back on them for hurting you” He said looking at me straight into the eyes which made me blush.

“It would be around this time if we were normal people I would ask you out on a proper date, to go for a meal or something, but that would be impossible” He spoke the truth and I could see it in his eyes.

“Maybe it’s not impossible” I spoke and he looked at me with a confused expression.

“I live alone, we could order dinner there and maybe watch a movie?” I suggested and his face lit up.

“Really?” he questioned and I nodded.

“It’s a date so, tomorrow night after the Yg family concert?” he asked and I nodded. The members soon came back in and could feel something in the atmosphere but didn’t question it. We began to practise again and about 20 minutes later the receptionist came into the room.

“Heera’ssi Yang Sajangnim would like to see you in his office” She spoke before leaving the room. I gathered my thing before heading to the door to leave. I looked back at Hanbin and he gave me a little nod of encouragement as I left. I entered the lift and made my way once again to Yg office wondering what was going to happen. I knocked on the door.

“Come in Heera’ssi” he called and I walked in to see him standing up from his desk and making his way towards the couch in the office and gestured for me to sit alongside of him. I sat beside him looking down waiting to hear what was to be said.

“About what happened in the training centre.. Would you like to press charges? He asked and I shook my head.

“I just want to forget about it” I spoke and he sighed.

“So you don’t want to take any action against them?” He asked again and I nodded in agreement.

“For now I will allow you to train in the company, I also have a request, we have a family concert tomorrow and I would like you and bobby to preform Run this town” He asked and I nodded before realising what he said once I did I looked up at him in horror.

“Tomorrow? On stage?” I questioned shocked.

“Yes tomorrow on stage” He replied laughing.

“I’m not ready” I spoke right away and the nervous kicked in.

“Nonsense, you’ll do well, you can leave now go and tell bobby the news” He spoke I nodded and left the office right away and ignoring the lift I opted for the stairs and ran down them to get to the practice room.  Once I was there I entered the room and the all looked at me.

  *Hanbin p.o.v*

Heera had left to see Yg and once she did the boys started to interrogate me about what happened.

“Hyung are you and Heera Noona dating now” Junhoe said with a smirk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter