Chapter 12: The First Monthly Evaluation

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next few days were busy I woke up every morning at 6am and left for the training centre by 7am.  The girls would pass little comments here and there but I just ignored them. Right now it is the day before my very first Monthly evaluation and I am extremely nervous I decided to sing Hello by Adele and dance to Apology by Ikon. I was going through the rerun of my singing with the vocal coach and he said I was perfect just not to let my nerves get in the way while I’m singing. Once he left I just kept doing it over and over again. Every so often I would hear their little sniggers from outside the door. It got so annoying that I decided to confront them.

“Do you not have anything better to be doing with you time then spying on me” I asked angrily as I opened the door to see the 4 of the looking at me.

“Who do you think you are to talk to us like that” The tallest of the group spoke.

“I’m Choi Heera and I’m trying to practice and your distracting me” I replied in a really annoyed tone.

“And you think we care what you’re doing” another replied

“Maybe you’re just nervous about the fact that Yg will like my performance more then he likes yours” I said and one of the girls laughed.

“As if you’re just a foreigner he added as a trainee so it won’t seem like he’s racist” The tall one spoke.

“He may not be one but you sure are” I replied before turning back to walk into my training room before I could someone grabbed my shoulder, I spun around and someone fist connected to my eye.

“That will show you for calling me racist” She spoke as her and the other girls turned and left leaving me there holding my eye in shock. I just pushed it aside, if I were back home I would have went after her and hit her too but I’d be putting too much on the line now if I did. I went back into the room and practiced after a while the dance teacher enter the room... ‘ I forgot about our lesson’ I thought as I pulled the hood of my jumper over my head hoping that the fresh bruise on my eye wouldn’t be shown.

“What happened Heera’ssi” She spoke as she held up my head looking at my eye.

“I fell over and banged it off the table” I lied and she looked shocked.

“Do you need to go the hospital?” She asked as she took a closer look at it.

“No I’m fine it was just a small bang, I’m just worried about what Yg will say about it tomorrow” I said as I looked in the mirror at my face.

“He will understand just explain what happen” She spoke and I nodded. We went on with our dance class and once it was over I stayed for an extra two hours to practice more. Once 8pm came I decided to head home before I ran into the girls. I made it out of the training centre and decided I would walk home because it was just a beautiful night. I walked through the streets listening to music and trying to calm myself for the day that was to follow. I finally made it home I cooked food had a shower and looked up remedies to make bruising go down. The only thing I could find was to put an egg over the bruise, so right now I’m sitting down in my living room singing Hello while holding an egg over my eye. Once 10 pm came I went to bed not that I got much sleep though, I spent the whole night worrying about tomorrow, and about what Yg would think. I finally drifted off to sleep at around 3am and woke up again at 5:30am. I did my usual thing I got up had a shower and Youngjin came to collect me at 6:30 to take me to the company. I greeted the receptionist as I made my way towards the makeup room hoping someone was there so I could ask them to cover the bruise but no one was there. I made my way down to the basement where the evaluation would be held. I walked in to see a few people sitting on the bench where a camera was placed I’m guessing that’s where Yg would be sitting to.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted as I bowed some looked at me funny while others paid no attention. I sat at the side on the bench while I waited for everyone to come, soon enough the four girls walked in with smiles on their faces as they greeted everyone. Once they had finished greeted everyone they all sat on the same bench as I was at. The tall one who punched me gave a little laugh as she looked at me. About 20 minutes later Yg entered and we all stood up and greeted him, he sat down in the middle of all the people and began talking to them.

“Okay we will start with singing, Kim Eunji, Kwon Jieun, kim Jimin and Park jung sook” He called and the four girls stood up and made their way to the floor. They began to sing and they chose 2ne1’s Falling in love. Once there turn was over they made their way back to the seats.

“Okay Now, Choi Heera” He spoke and I stood up and took a stand in the middle of the floor before greeting him.

“Are you okay Heera’ssi, what happened to your eye?” He asked as he shifted in his seat.

“Oh yeah, I fell against the computer table while dancing” I lied as I held my hand of the eye.

“Okay we will continue so” he spoke and I nodded and the music began. I just closed my eyes as sang pretending I was at home once I got into the song I opened my eyes and looked around at everyone. When I finished singing the room was silent for few seconds before clapping started. Then the same with the dancing the girls went first I went last. Once we all were finished it was time for Yg to give his comment.

“First of all,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter