Chapter 4: The decision

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When we returned back to MinHyuk house it was 3pm, which would mean it is 7 am In Ireland. I didn’t hesitate to take out my phone and message James on Facebook to see if it was possible to skype with the family. Once he messaged back saying yes I gathered MinHyuk on the sofa with my laptop and waited for the skype call.

“I really hope their okay with it Samchon”I said looking and him and he smiled, just as he smiled my laptop rang, ‘it’s time’ I thought as I took a deep breath.

“Mam dad” I said looking at the computer screen, god I’ve been here like 3 days and I miss them so much.

“Becky it’s so nice to see you” My mam said smiling.

“UNNIE DID U MEET EXO” Alana shouted into the camera which made me laugh.

“Not yet Alana no, Mam, dad do you mind if we talk to you alone for a moment” I asked and they looked confused.

“Yeah sure, James take Alana out of the room for a moment” my dad spoke then looked back at the computer.

“What’s wrong honey?” Mam asked as soon as the door to the living room closed.

“Okay….”I said taking a deep breath in

“You guys know how I always had an interest in music?” I asked looking at them, the only nodded as a response.

“Well while I was here, we went to a Karaoke bar and while I was singing, I got scouted by a really big company in Korea and they want me to sign to their label” I once I said this I looked down to my hand waiting for their response.

“I already Met the CEO and he seems very interested in HeeRa” MinHyuk spoke to break the silence.

“You’re joking right Rebecca, Signing away your life like that, No I don’t like this, and I won’t stand for it” My dad yelled. 

“Dad please I really really want this, you know I do please it’s my dream dad” I said as tears came to my eyes.

“No Rebecca you’re not doing it end of story” He spoke again before leaving the room.

“Mam… please talk to dad, I’m so close to catching my dream” I said and actual tears started falling from my eyes.

“How long have you got till you need to tell them the answer” She asked

“2 days” I replied trying to stop myself from crying

“I’ll talk to him becks but I can’t promise anything okay you know the way your father is” She said with a smile on my face.

“Thank you mam” I said smiling and then hanging up the call.

“Heera’ah don’t be so disappointed if he doesn’t come round you know your dad as much as I do he’s stubborn” MinHyuk said rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

“If He doesn’t come round, I won’t forgive him or go back home” I said angrily

“Heera’ah don’t be ridiculous, He’s Your dad he knows what’s best for you, and what are you going to do here you have a life back In Ireland you have nothing here” MinHyuk replied sounding angry.

I didn’t even reply I just stop up and walked up to my bedroom. In my mind I had it all planned out while lying on the bed, If dad said No again I would sneak out of minhyuk’s house at night time and run to Yg to sign the contract. I didn’t budge from the bed, MinHyuk came to call me for dinner but I didn’t feel hungry so I didn’t eat. Once 9pm came my laptop started to ring.

I looked to see it was James I took a deep breath and answered the call.

“Mam” I said looking at my beautiful mother as she smiled back at me.

“Becks I talked him around, but he’s flying out there to meet with the CEO too” She said

“Why doesn’t he trust me” I asked in disbelief

“I do trust you it’s them I don’t trust” I hear my dad say from the back ground.

Once I finished talking to them I went down in inform MinHyuk and seojin what was happening.

“Samchon, Appa is flying over to meet with Yang HyunSuk, he wants to make sure everything okay” I said walking into the kitchen.

“Oh really we at least he’s come around to the idea” MinHyuk said as he sat at the kitchen table. Once I told them about dad coming I decided to wash up and go to sleep. The next I woke up at around 9am to a phone call.

“Hello Heera’ssi this is Yang HyunSuk, I am calling just to see if a decision has been made?” The man asked down the phone

“Oh hello, my dad is flying over right now and he would like you meet you in person” I replied down the phone half asleep

“Oh really very good, I will seclude a meeting for us to meet, I was just wondering if you would like to visit the Company again, iKON are practicing again and I would like you to stay longer than you did the last time so you can see how we work here and Yg” Yg asked

“Could you hold on a second, I need to ask my Samchon before I say anything” I said down the phone and Yg replied with a “Yes. So I got up walked down stair to s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter