Chapter 6: The First Day Of My New Life

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I woke up at 5am to the sound of my alarm ringing, I said up on the bed rubbing my head and opening my laptop to see if my friends are online which of course they were and we started a video call.

“Hey so tell me did you sign” Emma asked just as the video chat started and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Hey come on tell us” She said as both she and Faye made a pouty face.

“Fine, Yeah I did but you can’t tell anyone” I said looking serious.

“Why?” Faye Questioned.

“It’s in the contract that I’m not aloud tell anyone, did you hear dad had to come over to make sure everything was okay” I said and they both nodded.

“Have you met any of you sunbae’s in the company?” Faye asked.

“I’ve only been there really a day and Yg only introduced me to ikon.” I said looking at the time and started panicking once I realised it was 6:15am

“Guys I have to go, I have to be at the company by 7 and still haven’t washed yet” I said and they nodded we said our goodbyes and ran into the bathroom to wash up, Once I was finished I quickly got dressed, back the clothes I wore yesterday plus spare clothes just in case he makes me dance again. When I was finished it was 6:55am ‘I’m going to be late’ I thought as I ran down the stairs.

“Heera’ah where are you going, sit and have breakfast” Seojin said pulling out a chair for me at the kitchen table.

“I can’t unnie I need to go to the company, and I’m late” I replied as I put on my shoes and ran out the door. I looked at my phone to see how long I had left and it was 6:57am. ‘I’m so dead’ I thought as I ran through the streets to get to the company. Finally coming up to the company I ran a fast as I could and once I turned the corner I saw him there standing with annoyed look on him face.

“You’re late” He yelled annoyingly and he gestured for me to hurry up.

“S…Sorry I…I W…woke U…up Late” I said trying to catch my breath, he just ignored me and walked in to the company I followed behind as we went to the same practice room as always but this time it was only the both of us.

“Where is everyone?” I asked as I placed my things the side by the wall.

“They don’t have to be in till 10”He said as he sat on the bench looking at me.

“Then why did I have to come so early?” I asking looking at him.

“Because your new and need to learn the ropes of this company” He said smirking and pointing at the floor in front of him for me to sit there,  I signed and sat down right in front of him.

“First of all never speak about or to your sunbae’s like you talked about me yesterday” I stated and I nodded.

“Never get on anyone bad side”

“Do as your told” He added the list went on and. Once 8 am came we started dancing.

“Just copy what I do” he said I nodded then he started showing me the dance moves. Once he had shown me the dance he sat by the mirror and played music.

“Just do what we just done to the music this time” He said pressing play and I began to dancing.

I messed up a few times and you could tell that he was annoyed but he didn’t react he just played the part again and again until I got it right. Once 10 am came all the members arrived Hanbin’s mood turned sour.

“Oh Heera Noona I didn’t know you were here” Junhoe said walking into the room and I staggered from the distraction.

“Ya can’t you do anything right” Hanbin yelled and I looked at him in shock, how can someone’s personality change so fast.

“Hanbin’ah don’t be so hard on her, she was distracted” JinHwan said taking a seat on the bench in the room.  He didn’t reply he just played the music again and looked at me gesturing me to continue dancing. ‘Hold it in Heera’ I thought as I continue. I am so angry right now at how he’s acting.

“Can I take a break?” I asked as I finished the dance.

“No” He replied

“Oh Please I’ve been dancing since 8 am I need to pee” I said and his eyes widened and the other members laughed.

“Just Go” He said pointing at the door and I smiled and ran out it as fast as I could.

  *Hanbin’s p.o.v*

“What kind of girl talks like that” I said as I saw Heera run out of the room.

“I think it’s funny” Bobby said as he laughed.

“Hyung why are you being so hard on Heera Noona” Donghyuk asked and I just ignored him and walked over to the computer.

“Because he likes her” YunHyeong spoke with a smile on his face,

“What don’t be ridiculous Hyung she’s not even pretty” I replied as fast as I could.

“You don’t think Noona is pretty Hyung, you need to get your eyes checked” Junhoe said as he fixed his hair in the mirror, I just shot him a dirty look and all the other members laughed.

Ten minutes passed and there was no sign of her turning up

“What the hell is taking her so long” I sighed in frustration.

“Go look for her” Bobby said as he stretched. I looked around to see if anyone was going to volunteer to go but everyone was busy doing their own thing so I guess I’ll have to go. I stood up fixed my
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter