Chapter 5: Life Changing

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I found myself standing in Yg office in front of my dad and Yg himself. I don’t know if dad is going to give out to me or what.

“Rebecca what were you doing in there?” dad asked in English in front of Yg.

“They invited me to watch them practise, and I got bored and ask to join in” I Lied to him so he wouldn’t be mad, because if he found out the Yg told me to do it he would be fuming.

“Your daughter is a very talented girl, she is an amazing singer and just as good a dancers, that is why I would like her to join this company” Yg stated looking at my dad

“How will I know if she will even debut, I don’t want her wasting her life training and then not debuting” my dad replied.

“I don’t usually say this when the artist is in the room, but there is no doubt in my mind whether Heera will debut or not, she is already idol ready so she will be debuting” Yg smiled looking at me.

“Can I see the contract?” dad asked and Yg nodded and handed him the contract. Dad looked over it while looking very serious, he nodded once or twice and looked at me.

“I have one more question, can she come home often, it’s not written anywhere in the contract?” Dad asked looking toward Yg.

“We can make it so that she can come home for Christmas every year and come back after the New Year” Yg stated and he wrote it into the contract and dad nodded.

“Okay well I guess everything is okay then and I give my permission” Dad said looking at me.

“Really dad” I squealed while jumping onto him to hug him which made both Yg and dad laugh. I signed the contract without any hesitation what so ever and before you ask I did read it.

“Heera would you like to go back to the practice room to tell iKON the good news I still have a few words to speak with your dad” Yg Said and I nodded and left the room and headed down to the practice room.  I opened to door to see all the member standing in a line and looking at me.

“Well?” Bobby asked and I could tell that it was the same question on all their minds.

“Dad said yes” I said smiling and when I did even Hanbin, a small smile appeared on his face but disappeared just as quick and the other members hugged me.

“I guess you’re part of the family Noona” Donghyuk said smiling at me and I smiled back.

We talked for a little while before Yg came and told me it was time to leave with dad. I thanked and said goodbye to all the members and left for the lobby. Yg accompanied us all the way to the lobby.

“It’s a pleasure meeting you sir” He said holding out his hand and dad did the same and they shook hands.

“I look forward to working with you Heera’ssi, I will contact soon about living arrangements, and other arrangements” Yg said shaking my hand and I did just that back and followed dad out the door. We went back to minhyuk’s house to break the good news. We walked in to see all the family there just like when I got here first.

“Gee’s you look rough” Jimin joked and that’s when I realised I was still wearing the tracksuit from the studio.

“Sorry I was dancing” I said sitting down on the couch beside.

“So what’s the news we were rushed over for” Suji asked and I smiled at dad.

“You’re looking at the new trainee under YG entertainment” I said smiling and all of a sudden there was a loud squeal.

“UNNIE THAT’S MEANS YOU WILL WORK WITH IKON” Baekhae shouted which made me laugh.

“iKON isn’t that the band you were dancing with before we left” Dad said and I shot him a dirty look

“UNNIE YOU WERE DANCING WITH IKON” Baekhae shouted even louder this time which made everyone laugh. We were having a real good time laughing and joking when I heard a knock on the door so I went to open the door. Once I opened it I was shocked to see Hanbin at the door.

“Hanbin’ ssi” I said looking shocked.

  *Hanbin p.o.v* 

“I don’t understand why we can’t practice will we wait” I said looking at all my members who just shushed me. As they did the door opened and there she was the girl who I feel like will cause me a lot of trouble was standing look at us.

“Well?” bobby asked and everyone stood still.

“Dad said yes” she said and when she did everyone cheered and smile, wait am I smiling ‘stop Hanbin’ I said to myself giving myself and mental slap.

“I guess you’re part of the family Noona” Donghyuk spoke with the biggest smile of his face. They all stood around and talked for a while until Yg said it was time for her to leave with he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter