Chapter 3: YG Entertainment

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I woke again at 5.30 am, It took a while for it to register what was going to happen today but when it finally clicked that I would be visiting YG I let out a little squeal of excitement and opened my laptop to see if my friends were on like and luckily they were

*To The group chat with my friends*

Me: GUYS SKYPE?? I have major news.

Emma: Of course this better be good you’re disturbing my drama

Faye: Yeah lets I’m lonely no one’s home

*On Skype*

“Hey Becks what’s the news” Faye said shifting on her bed.

“I get scouted Last night” I said in an excited low vice

“WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? BY WHO?” The both of them said in sync

“Yeah, and the killer thing is its YG”I replied smiling

“Are you serious?” Emma said looking dumb founded

“100% we went to a Noraebong last night and this guy walked into the room after I sung and asked me to come a meet Yang HyunSuk and 12 today” I said looking at them

“Seriously Becky that’s amazing, don’t forget us when you become famous” Faye joked and I laughed.

“It’s only a meeting, I might not even get a contract out if it, plus mam and dad might not let me, I’m still underage in Korea so I’ll need their permission” I replied realising that fact.

“Really? That’s are you going on your own?” Emma asked while yawning.

“No My Uncle MinHyuk Is coming with me “I said looking at Emma who was about to fall asleep.

“Look both of you go to sleep we can talk tomorrow about how it went” I said and they nodded. We said our goodbyes and they hung up. Now I was left sitting in my room not knowing what to do or what was going to happen in the text few hours. Once 9am came I decided to get up and get ready for the day ahead. I had a shower and got dressed and went down stairs.

“Hey” I Greeted MinHyuk and Seojin as I walked into the living room they only looked up and smiled.

“Where’s Baekhae?”  I asked taking seat in the living room.

“Minja’s not working so she’s gone home” MinHyuk said as seojin when into the kitchen and I followed her.

“Is MinHyuk Samchon okay?” I asked as she headed to the cooker.

“He’s just a little worried about to today is all, and he’s worried about what your parent’s will say” she said as he began to prepare our breakfast, I walk back into the living room to see MinHyuk spaced out

“Samchon are you okay?” I asked taking as I took a seat across from him and he looked at me.

“Oh Yeah Just thinking is all” he said trying not to look worried.

“If it’s worrying you that much we don’t have to go Samchon”I I spoke and he looked at me

“No Not all Heera’ah if you want to go we can go but you will have to protect me when we tell you dad about this” He joked and both of laugh. Soon after seojin called us for breakfast, we ate and she had to leave for work.

“Heera’ah do you want to go get changed and we will leave in about 1 hour” MinHyuk said leaving the room and I nodded and headed towards my room.

I decided to dress in an oversized boy London jumper, black skinny jeans and black converse. Once I was finished I walked down stairs to the living room to meet MinHyuk.

“You ready then” He asked and I nodded. We left the house and got into his car

“You nervous?” He asked as he drove.

 “Does it look that obvious” I asked looking it the window

“Don’t be you’ll do amazingly, it’s them who should be worry” He said looking at me with a smile. The rest of the drive was silent, only sound that could be heard was the radio playing. We soon arrived at Yg Entertainment with 10 minutes to spare.

“Let’s go in, it could take us a while to find the office” MinHyuk said as he parked the car. I nodded and we headed towards the front door.

“Meeting with Yang HyunSuk” MinHyuk spoke as we walked up the security door, they just nodded and opened the door for us.

When we entered the building my mouth just fell open, it looks incredible, it was hard to describe it just felt like this is the place where I need to be, I feel like I belong here.

“Meeting with Yang HyunSuk” I was snapped from my thought to see we were at the reception.

“Take the elevator to the last floor and you’re there” They girl at the reception desk said barely looking at us. Once we stepped into the elevator I took a deep breath trying to stop the nerves from acting up.

“Relax, it’s just a meeting” MinHyuk laughed as he looked at me.

“Yeah just a meeting, With Yang HyunSuk the man is responsible for big bang and 2NE1”I said looking in the mirror in the elevator

“Don’t seem so needy” MinHyuk said as the elevator stopped on the floor and we got off. Right outside the elevator there was the door, with a sign saying YANG HYUNGSUK, This is it I’m fina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter