Chapter 31: Did You Use The L Word!

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here I was once again looking at Hanbin sitting in my living room at 4 am but this time it felt different. “Heera I’m so sorry, I let Yg get to me and I took it out on you which wasn’t right of me at all but please don’t end what we had” He spoke honestly spoke with sadness in his eyes. “So am I just to expect that every time Yg says something you don’t like I have to take the rough end of your mood” I questioned “No not at all I promise this was a onetime thing, it will never happen again” He spoke standing up and walking towards me, giving me a puppy dog look. “Are you 100% sure this is a onetime thing?” I asked and he nodded standing beside me. “One last thing, did you use the L word?” I joked holding up the note that was in the roses. “Yeah, yeah I did” He laughed as he pulled me into a hug which of course I hugged back, I know I accepted his apology so fast but I was tired and I really did want to accept it, if I didn’t I would have been in a mood till it happened. Once we patched things up, we sat on the sofa just talked but I felt my eyes dropping but not wanting this moment to stop I tried my best to keep myself awake but I failed miserably. *few hours later* I woke up on my sofa with someone cuddling, becoming aware of my surroundings I finally notice that Hanbin was still here and it was him who I was cuddling with. Being happy where I was I stayed there just looking through my phone making sure not to make so much notice so I wouldn’t wake Hanbin up. Thank god I have no schedule today, so I could stay and relax until tomorrow. After I few minutes of going through my phone Hanbin moved beside me. “Good morning beautiful” He spoke as he stretched. “Morning” I spoke sitting up. “Do you have a schedule today?” I questioned and he nodded. “Today, the comeback is out, so we have to go to broadcast soon” he spoke checking the time on his phone. “What me to make something to eat for you?” I asked and he nodded so I went to the kitchen to cook. “You should go back and have a shower, by the time you’re done the food will be done” I smile and he shook his head. “Can’t I just shower here? If I go back the guys would be questioning me” He spoke and I looked at him confused. “You don’t have any spare clothes here or any under pants” I replied and he spoke with a simple “on it” before taking out his phone and texting someone, not 5 minutes later the doorbell rang and he left to get it and came back with a bag. “Bobby hyung, drop me some clothes” He said flashing a smile. “Go” I pointed to the bedroom and of he trotted to take a shower. While he was in the shower I decided to make bacon and eggs with toast and orange juice because that’s all I knew I had in my cupboards but to my surprised they were full, maybe Youngjin packed them when I was shooting the mv yesterday. As I was making the food lost in my own through I felt two arms wrap around my waist making me jump. I turned to see a topless Hanbin smiling at me. “Foods nearly done” I Spoke as I went to turn back around to watch the eggs but he stopped in my tracks, giving me a kiss on the lips before taking a seat on top of the counter watching me cook. Once the food was finished we sat across from each other at the table and began to eat.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter