Chapter 22: Plans

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After a while of just standing there sobbing into Hanbin shoulder I finally pulled myself together and pulled away from him.

“Heera’ah tell me what he said” Hanbin asked once again. I walked towards the living room and he followed me and taking a seat on my sofa.

“he told me that my contract says no dating and I’m to stay away from you Hanbin and not to talk about this to anyone not even my family, I sick and tired of lying Hanbin that’s why we can’t do this” I said looking at my hands trying to avoid eye contact with him knowing that if I looked at him I’d probably jump him and kiss him.

“Look at me” Is all he spoke, I just shook my head but he moved closer.

“Look at me Heera” he raised his voice.

“No” I breathed out

“Why won’t you” He said grabbing my arm

“Because I know if I look at you I loose and I will have to continue to lie to everyone, boss, family and friends” I said standing up trying to get away but he stood and grabbed my arm pulling me to face him.

“Heera, I like you a lot, so much so if I had a choice-“

“But you don’t Hanbin, you don’t have a choice” I spoke cutting him off

“Heera please can’t we just hide it for a little bit, just until everything is settled then tell everyone” He begged right in front of me.

“It’s not like we were dating Hanbin, it was just a little fun nothing even happened” I spoke trying to hide my true feeling for him.

“Don’t say that I know just as well as you do that this wasn’t a little fun” He spoke stepping closer me to and kissing me. I tried to fight it off but after only I few seconds my heart took over and I joined in. After a few moment we pulled apart and just stared at each other.

“Please don’t end this” Hanbin spoke breaking the silence.

“What can I do Hanbin, It’s against the rules if he finds out the both of us could be in deep trouble” I replied with sadness.

“Hide it, act as we don’t talk to each other, no one has to know but us it’s not like we see each other often” He hopefully spoke sitting on the sofa once again and patting the space beside him for me to sit which I did.

“What if he finds out though Hanbin the both of us could be in serious trou-“

“Stop with the, what ifs, just go as the time is don’t worry about the future just as long as we stick together its fine” He cut over me with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Don’t smile like that” I said trying to hide the smile on my face he caused.

“You love it” He tease being leaning in for a kiss but before our kiss connected we were interrupted by Hanbin’s phone ring.

“Yeah, yeah, okay I’ll be there in two minute on thanks hyung” is all he spoke on the phone before standing up and fixing his pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter