Chapter 17: YG Family Concert Part 1

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I woke the next morning at 6am. I lay in bed until I remembered what was going to happen today and I shot straight up in the bed.

‘Why’ I thought as I stepped off the bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I had a shower and get dressed. I had just finished dressing myself when my phone rang. When I looked at the phone I saw it was Youngjin my manager I answered the phone right away.

“Heera’ssi I will be there to collect you at 10am and we will head straight to the concert venue okay” Youngjin spoke down the phone and I reluctantly agreed and hung up the phone. By the time I have finished getting ready it was 7:45am and I just sat on my sofa looking through my phone waiting for time to pass. As I was going through SNS I found more articles about me.

‘Heera to participate In YG Family concert’

‘Does this mean she will debut soon?’

‘Heera is like another Lee Hi’

‘YG favours Heera over his other artists’ the list went on and on some good some bad, I had to stop myself looking at them.

 I saw while going through Facebook that Emma was Online so I decided to message her.

‘Hey stranger long time no see” I said and she read the message but didn’t reply. Soon 10am came and there was a knock on the door, I gathered my things and headed out to see Youngjin standing at the door. Once I closed and locked my door he walked out and I followed him. The car ride was very quiet until Youngjin spoke.

“Are you excited Heera’ssi?” He asked glancing at me in the mirror.

“Not really, I’m scared” I replied honestly.

“Why? You’ll do amazingly you’re such a talented girl” he spoke and I laughed before lifting up my hand to show him how nervous I was, my hand shook like crazy. The venue was an hour and a half away so while on the drive there I feel asleep in the back of the car. Once we arrived at the venue Youngjin woke me up and I got out of the car and headed into to the venue to my surprise there were so many people lined up already and its 12pm the concert doesn’t start for another few hours. As I walked through the crowd some people cheered and some booed. I made in into the venue and was greeted by Yg himself straight away.

“Heera’ssi, Finally your here” he said as he walked towards me greeting me.

“We need to hurry go to your dressing room and the stylist’s will look after you , we have a press conference in an hour to kick of the family concert and I want you Included” he spoke as he directed me to my dressing room. I entered the room and was greeted by 3 women all happy to see me. One girl was to do my hair, another was to do my makeup and the last girl was to dress me. First we started off with my hair. She went for my hair down and loose curls. Next up my makeup artist went for natural make up but a red lip. And for the clothes typical YG style a boy London crop top, Boyfriend jeans and a bomber jacket. It took me 50 minutes to get ready which meant I only have 10 minutes to get the location where the press conference was taken place so once I was finished, I had to make a mad dash to the location, luckily I got there just in time and had time to catch my breath before going on stage. Right in front up me was Big Bang, 2NE1, Lee hi, AKMU, WINNER and Epik High and of course iKON. If I wasn’t so nervous about this whole thing I would be pretty star stuck right now, but I didn’t have time to so it would just have to wait. When every sunbae I passed or stood beside I greeted with a bow and the did too no words were exchanged though not even with iKON. Soon we were asked to come on stage, First entering was Big bang, then 2NE1, Then Epik High, then, WINNER, Then iKON, then Me, Lee Hi and AKMU. I found my seat and was happy to see it was right beside bobby so I  relaxed a little know he would be beside me. The question kept rolling in about the other artist and what their plans were for the year.

“Actually the next up in the Comeback list is iKON, hanbin has been working very hard between touring he made a song that I really like and want to get it out there as quick as I can”  Yg spoke to the press like a professional.

“What about Heera’ssi when is she going to debut?” the same reporter ask and it took me by surprise.

“Heera’ssi is practicing very well at the moment, she herself finds she is not ready to debut as of yet but in the next few months I plan to let her debut” He spoke once again like a turn professional. The interviewers went on once more talking about the new girl group, 2ne1’s future. About an hour later the press conference finally ended and we exited the stage back to our assigned dressing rooms. Once In the dressing room I was isolated once again getting ready for the actually concert. Once my makeup was redone and I was ready to go onstage Youngjin came in and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter