Chapter 14: Is It Worth It?

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next few weeks have been like hell, between the four girls and the monthly evaluation I’ve been losing a lot of sleep. I spend 20 hours in the training centre and sleep for 3 hours. I’m so run down that even eating had become a task in its self. It’s been 3 weeks since Hanbin texted me and they’ve been back on Korea for a week and still no text… maybe he forgot? Today was like no other day I woke up at 6am had a quick shower and made my way to the training centre I got there by 6:45am and began practicing like always. ‘Why did I choose Menboong to dance to it’s such a hard song’ I thought to myself as I messed up for the 50th time in a row. ‘Why can’t you get this stupid’ I said hitting my head with my hand. I finished the song and decided to take a break since it was already 2pm and I haven’t had one yet. I sat in the middle of the floor with a bottle of water in one hand and my phone in another going through Facebook when I saw Allkpop had made another post but this one was about me.

YG’s new trainee causing quite a stir in the company’

Choi Heera signed with YG entertainment 4 months ago and a lot people have fallen for her and her powerful voice but is she as talented and as nice as you think? This video taken from inside the Yg training centre showing heera dancing to her Sunbae CL’s solo song MenBoong and she can’t really get the hang of it, you can see her hitting herself every time she got the song wrong. Sources say she is so stuck up that the other trainees are afraid of her. In this video you can see she has a light bruise over her eye… just imagine who she was fighting to get that mark.”

Once I finished reading the article tear started forming in my eyes because of angry. I stood up and stormed out of my room and the find the source of these rumours and I found them the four girls sitting and laughing with a group of trainee boys.

“Did you really have to go that far?” I yelled and the looked at me shocked before realising it was me and then laughed.

“We only showed the real you, you can’t dance or sing” The tall one spoke I was so angry at the moment my fists went into a ball.

“What did I ever do to you?” I asked clenching my jaw.

“You signed with the company, before you came we were going to debut but now that you’re here YG has put all his attention onto you, we were her first” She spoke again while walking towards me but the others stay quite.

“Is that my fault? I signed, I have a dream like you, why are you making all those rumours up about me” I asked and she huffed in disbelief. 

“You’re just a stupid foreigner, who thinks they can come here and become a star and believe me I will stop you anyway I can” She said with a smirk. I looked at her in disbelief at the words she spoke. I didn’t reply I just turned away and back towards my training room, while they laughed behind my back. Once I enter the room and made sure the door was closed I collapsed on the floor and began to cry, I wasn’t upset I was just angry and the only thing I could do was cry. After about 20 minutes I texted Yg.

Hi HyunSuk president, this is Choi Heera, I was just wondering if I could take a few days break?.

I sat there waiting for a reply but didn’t get one. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and decided to leave, well go to Minhyuk’s house for a while and switch of my phone so no one can contact me. I know I will get in trouble but I need the break. I gathered my things and went home packed a bag left a note just in case they company decided to send someone to the apartment and left. I was covered from head to toe in clothing just in case someone recognized me. Once I got to Minhyuk house I rang the doorbell hoping someone was in to answer the phone. The door opened and there stood Minhyuk. He looked confused as I removed the clothing I had over my head and he looked shocked before pulling me into the house.

“Heera what are you doing here? What happened?” He asked looking concerned at me but I couldn’t even talk I just broke down in tears and hugged him.

“Samchon I don’t think I can do this I want to go home I want my Umma” I cried into his chest and he just patted my back.

I’ve been in Minhyuk house for 3 hours now and I’ve finally calmed down so I decided to talk to him.

“I’m sorry for barging in on you like this samchon” I spoke and she shook his head.

“Nonsense Heera’ah you are welcome here when ever, we are always here for you” He said as he patted my leg. I explained everything that happened (Apart from kissing Hanbin) and he looked at me and he had pain in his eyes.

“Heera’ah running away like that isn’t good, you will be in a lot of trouble once you return” he wisely spoke.

“What if I just don’t return, the girls have ruined my image everyone thinks I’m a bad person now” I said looking down at my hands.

“Look j
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter