Chapter 21: The next Chapter

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My alarm rang at 7 am and I got up had a shower and decided to get some gym time in before the meeting. Once I got to the company I ran into YG and a group of unfamiliar girls in the lobby.

“Oh Heera’ssi, our meeting isn’t until 11 am why are you so early” YG asked standing in front of me.

“I thought I’d get some gym work in before the meeting Sajangnim” I said bowing my head and going to walk away

“Oh Heera’ssi this is black pink our newest girl groups” He spoke and the four girls bowed and so did I but no words were exchanged between us, YG left with the girls and I made my way towards the gym. I was in the gym about 10 minutes before the door opened and someone entered. I didn’t even bother to look until my name was called.

“Heera’ssi?” The person spoke from behind me. I turned to see Minho standing there in gym clothes.

“Oh Minho Oppa” I replied while turning off the treadmill I was running on.

“Fancy seeing you here” He said while stretching.

“In The Company that I’m part of” I laughed and he flashed a cheeky smile. We both started up the treadmills about began working out, little conversations happened here and there about the weather and other things. I had finished and was heading towards the female dressing room.

“Heera’ah meet me in the cafeteria once you’ve finished changing okay” Minho spoke before heading towards the male bathroom. Confused I made my way into ladies bathroom to freshen up before making my way to the cafeteria. As I walked into the cafeteria I saw mino sitting down with two meals in front of him. He looked up and gestured towards me to come sit by him in which I did.

“Thanks for coming” he said with a grin on his face.

“Eat” he said while gesturing with his hand. Not wanting to let him know I don’t do well with Korean food I began to eat slowly.

“I have a question Heera’ah” Mino spoke after finishing a mouth full of food. I make eye contact with him giving him permission to ask with my eyes since my mouth was full of food.

“I have a solo and a duo with bobby coming up and was wondering if you’d like to be in it” he asked looking serious. The question made me cough a little.

“I… I don’t think that a good idea, I’ve been having a lot of bad press lately it would really affect your comeback” I stated and he gave off little laugh. Before he could say anything else I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10:55 am and stood up right away.

“Oppa, I have to leave sorry I have a meeting with Sajangnim” I said taking my leave and rushing up to his office once there I knocked on the door.

“Come in Heera’ssi” He called from behind the door and obeyed and entered his office and there he was sitting in his desk looking on his computer.

“Please take a seat” he said as he stood up and headed towards the sofa and I joined.

“We need to have a little talk” he spoke as I took a seat.

“What ever happened in that practice room can never happen again, I have told the public that you and Hanbin were practicing for your `upcoming debut because of your nerves, so because of this your debut has been moved up and you will be debuting in the next few weeks.” YG spoke looking straight at me.

“And from now on as it is in your contract you are forbidden to date so please stay out of trouble and away from Hanbin and speak no word of this to anyone” He added to the last statement.

“Your debut plan is I will have our team of writers and producers make on album for you, you will have a debut concert and promote on various tv programs” He read out the schedule, I nodded in response not wanting to cause any more trouble..

“Mino’ssi asked me in the cafeteria would I be in his music video” I passed on what mino had asked.

“Not going to happen we don’t need any more press for the time being. please keep your phone on you at all times and our producers will contact you, for today you can go home and visit your family and come back with a clear head tomorrow” He finalized and I bowed said my goodbyes and left the office. I contacted Youngjin and told him what Yg said and told him there was no need to collect me that I would walk to get some fresh air.

Once off the phone I contact samchon to see if he was home that I could come to visit and luckily he was so I made my way to his home.

Once I got to Minhyuk home I knocked on the door and was greeted by a smiling Baekhae.

“Unnie” she called cheering and jumping to give me a hug as I walked in the door.

“Miss me much” I joked closing the door behind me. Once inside she started asking a lot of questions.

“Unnie what’s it like being a trainee, are you dating Hanbin, when are you debuting?” She asked all without taking a breath of air.

“Baekhae give her a chance to breathe she’s only come in the door” Minhyuk spoke before I could say anything as he walking in from the kitchen.

“Samchon” I spoke as I ran to give him a hug. Once we embraced it felt like I was safe, I felt like he was my pr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter