Chapter 8: Gone Viral!!

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s been a few days since the whole Thing with Hanbin telling me I need a diet, I haven’t seen any of the ikon members around since they are busy. I went to the company like always I greeted the receptionist and headed to the practice room. I was in the room about 5 minutes when Yg came through the door.

“I watched your video Heera’ssi” He spoke as you bowed.

“How was it did you like it?” You asked nervously.

“It was really good you and bobby match each other. Your voices go really well together... Have you seen the video, they are up on our YouTube” He asked and I shook you head.

“Well let’s watch them then” he said as he walked towards the Computer in the room and searching them. He played the video of us dancing fist and it felt weird looking at me dancing. Then he played the video of bobby and I singing and I was shocked about how well it looked and sounded. It looked like bobby and I were having fun while doing it.

“Everyone’s crazy about you Heera’ssi you already have a fan base” He said laughing which I laughed back.

“I must leave” He said before standing up

“Congratulations” He spoke before leaving the room.

The rest of the day just went with dancing and exercising. Once 6pm came along I went home. Once I got home I excitedly told MinHyuk and seojin about the videos and showed the both of them to them. Then I went up to my room google and watch them again.

I was so amazed by how good the video came out. Once 7pm came my skype started to ring and it was Emma.

“EMMA DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO’S”I shouted down the mic and she laughed.

“Becky you’re amazing and bobby’s rapping was amazing you all the talk you were even on Exposé” She said and I looked shocked.

“Really” I said excitedly. Expose is an Irish TV show that talks about fashion, beauty and celebrity life style.

“Yes they were all talk about how you are going to take over the Kpop world” She said laughing and I also laughed. We talked about everything and anything for a while until I saw it was 11pm.

“Emma I need to sleep I have to be at the company early in the morning” I said and she nodded. We said out goodbyes and she hung up the phone. I took a shower and then lay in bed. While lying in bed my stomach started growling

“Shush you I’m on a diet” I whispered while rubbing my stomach. I soon drifted off to sleep but was awoken at 3am while I received at text.

*Congratulations on the success of the video we have decided to throw you a little part to meet your sunbae’s ~Yang HyunSuk*

I rubbed my eyes before looking at the text again to make sure I wasn’t dream and when  I realised it wasn’t I smiled like crazy before placing my phone down and going back to sleep. My alarm went off at 6 am I woke up and did the usual had a shower and got ready. I got a drink of water and headed out the door. I was leaving the house at 7am. Once again the walk to the company was really relaxing with ear phones in.  I reached the company and noticed a few fans outside, I didn’t take any notice because I thought one of the sunbae’s were there but upon walking to the entrance they ran towards me.

“Unnie can I have you sign” One asked and I was shocked but I signed the piece of paper she held out.

“Unnie let’s take a picture” Other asked holding her phone in front of me not giving me much choice but of course I took a picture with her. There was about 4 fans there and I took pictures and signed thing for every one of them then watched them leave before waving and heading into the company. I walked in and greeted the receptionist again and she told me to head straight to Yang hyunsuk’s office which I did. Once I got there I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. I walked in to see he was sitting at his desk.

“Oh Heera’ssi please come in a sit” He said as he took his attention away from whatever was on his desk and walked towards the sofa where I was now sitting.

“I finally have word on your apartment” He said with a smile while lifting up papers and passing them towards me. When I looked at the papers it was pictures of the house. Pictures of every bedroom (3 in total), then Livingroom, the bathrooms, the kitchen.

“Isn’t this a bit much I mean I still am I trainee and I’m only one person I don’t need that much room” I said looking at the pictures in awe.

“Its fine you will need a big house, plus some of your sunbae’s live in this apartment block so you won’t feel lonely” he said smiling

“You can move in next week I’m not sure what day I will tell you once the time comes” He spoke and I nodded.

“Also about the text I sent last night I would like you to be ready by 4pm the makeup artist and stylist will style you so head to them by 2pm okay” he asked and I nodded while smiling like a fool.

“Run along now, we both are very busy people” He said as he returned back to him desk. I bowed and left the room. While walking I kept looking at the photo’s I just couldn’t keep my eyes off them while turning a corner I bumped into someone.

“I so so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter