Chapter 7: My First Official Schedule

The new girl In town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Hyung are you and Noona dating” Junhoe said as he walked into the room.

“No it was just a hug between friend isn’t that right heera” he said placing his arm around the shoulder

“Yes Oppa” I said smiling towards him.

“If you guys ever date I’d ship it you look good together” JinHwan jokingly said and bobby laugh and I blushed before walking towards the computer. I was about to press play when Hanbin spoke

“You’re free to go I need to work with Ikon” He said as he didn’t even look at me. I nodded saying goodbye to everyone and grabbed my thing. I walked towards the closet to give the things I borrowed yesterday back then went to the bathroom to change into different clothes before heading home. The walk back towards Minhyuk’s home was nice and peaceful unlike this morning when I was running to the company. I soon reached the house and walked into see Seojin and MinHyuk cuddled up on the sofa.

“How was today Heera’ah?” Seojin asked looking towards me.

“Very tiring, but I met a sunbae and he was so handsome” I said and she laughed.

“Are you hungry, you didn’t eat anything this morning and I know you wouldn’t be able to eat the food there” as she asked this right on time my stomach growled and she laughed.

“Go wash up and I’ll make you something to eat” She said as she smiled and stood up

“Thank you Unnie” I said smiling and going to hug her

“Oh god the smell of sweat” She said pulling away laughing and I lifted up my arm to smell and immediately ran upstairs to have a shower. I finished my shower went down stairs and ate my food and finally sat down on the sofa to relax when I got a call and it was from Yang HyunSuk

“Yeoboseyo” I said answering the phone

“Hello Heera’ssi this is yang HyunSuk, I’m calling because I went to see you at the practice room but you were not there”

“Oh yes Hanbin’ ssi said it was okay to leave”

“Yes he said that, anyway I would like you to come into the company tomorrow at 10am me a schedule for you, I am going to introduce you to the Yg family fans”

“Okay I will see you then thank you” I said as the phone went dead.

“Who was that?” MinHyuk asked

“HyunSuk president, he want me to come in at 10am tomorrow to introduce me to the Yg family fans” I said shrugging my shoulders. We watched TV for a while and all of a sudden I felt someone shake me slightly.

“Heera it’s late you should go up to bed now” Seojin said with her big smile.

“How long have I been asleep” I said stretching

“About an hour” She replied as she walked over to the stairs. I looked at the clock to see that it was 9pm. I’m sure I was asleep longer. I stood up and walked up stairs and into my bedroom and placed my phone on change, then set an alarm for 8am then went to sleep. Once 7 am came I woke up and looked at the phone to see what time and tried to get back to sleep but failed so I just lay there in the bed thinking about things and about how lucky I was to be having this opportunity. Soon 8am came and I got out of bed and had a shower and got ready for the day. I headed down stairs to greet seojin and MinHyuk. Just as my feet hit the floor at the end of the stairs I heard MinHyuk call my name.

“Heera’ah you have a visitor” He called and I walked into the living room to see Yang HyunSuk Sitting on the couch, once I saw him I immediately bowed and he smiled back.

“Sorry to bother you at your house but I would be busy today so I won’t be at the company, I just wanted to explain what I would like you to do... Is there anywhere we could speak in private” He asked looking towards MinHyuk.

“You can stay here I will leave” MinHyuk replied before leaving the room.

“Okay, so today I want to put a video of you singing onto our YouTube channel so Yg fans can know about you” He said with the biggest smile on his face.

“I also will upload a video of you dancing with Ikon since you’ve been practicing with them so far” Once he said this I only nodded

“If you would like help with your song or someone to sing with you tell me before I leave and I can ask them for you” When he said this I felt revealed

“Is it too much to ask if bobby Oppa could do it?” I asked hoping that it would be okay since he really understands me.

“Not at all I will tell bobby once I return to the company, and about your living arrangements, I have an apartment that is nearly finished, it might be a bit big but I’m sure you will like I will know more about it in a week so I will tell you more than” He said and you nodded right after that he left and you saw him out.

“Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter