seven

Making You Mine

Mark meet Youngjae at the corner like everyday. But today was different; he wasn't talking. Normally the older would give the younger some type of greeting and end with small talk. But Mark didn't want to accidentally bring up what happened yesterday. He decided it would be best if he stayed silent. "Hey, what's the matter? You haven't been this quiet before. " Mark shook his head. If Youngjae knew what was going on he would be upset with the older and Jackson. Mark didn't want that. He didn't want Youngjae to start hating Jackson again after they just started to work things out. "Ah, it's a silent day, huh? Okay I can work with that. So where's Jackson. Isn't he always with you in the mornings now?" Come to think of it, Mark thought, where is Jackson? He didn't show up this morning and he didn't text Mark about it either. Was he avoiding the older now?

-

"Just act like nothing even happened. That gets all the ladies." Jackson rolled his eyes at BamBam.

"Mark isn't a girl genius." The younger laughed.

"The principle still applies. If Geomie is right and he usually is, Mark likes you which means he'll want to know more about what happened. But you're going to be aloof so that'll grab his attention and when he starts pestering you about it you go in for the kill and by kill I mean kiss." The older gave another eye roll.

"You've been watching too many dramas haven't you? Bam shrugged.

"Only when I can't watch Unpretty Rapstar." Jackson sighed but didn't say anything else. BamBam's plan, although it isn't the best, is his only plan. He hoped it worked.