seventeen

Making You Mine

Mark was soon released from the hospital. He left with Youngjae and Jackson, telling his mother that some things needed to eb worked out. The oldest looked between the two males. His best friend on his left, full of love and jealously. Youngjae only wanted to protect him from things the younger deemed unsafe for his health. Youngjae didn't know it, but he was not willing to let his best friend up to just anyone. Mark knew how the younger was always searching for someone who wouldn't raise his anxiety. He thought he had with Jackson, but he wasn't so sure now. Mark's boyfriend was on the left, full of fear, love, and also jealously. Jackson had worked hard to be his friend and even harder to get to the point now. He didn't know what could happen if he said the wrong thing. He never wanted to hurt Mark or even Youngjae. Yet, he didn't want to fight for the elder's attention, but he knew years of friendship would not compare to his hard work of understanding. "I-I won't c-c-choose bet-tween you. Y-Y-Youngjae, you are m-my b-best friend, I-I'd never trade y-you for a-a-anything, b-but you have t-to g-get used to J-J-Jackson being around. A-And K-Ka Ye, Youngjae will  a-always b-b-be here. Y-you'll h-h-have to t-try to put the p-p-past behind you. T-That's all I-I ask." The two youngest looked at each other before turning to Mark. They both won't give the older up, but it would be hard for them to get along.

"We'll try."

-

Mark couldn't get any happier when he saw Jackson and Youngaje chatting it up at the corner on Tuesday morning. "What do you mean it's the wrong color? These birds are red." Youngjae shook his head.

"No, they're light pink. Kinda like your face." Jackson glared at the younger but didn't say anything. He turned away from him and looked at Mark. The older smiled at him. He pushed his hand into the younger's.

"H-He's right K-Ka Ye. Y-Y-You're face is kinda p-pink." Jackson stuck his lip out in a pout. He squeezed Mark's hand. It was a silent signal to stop agreeing with Youngjae. The older was not about to do that. "W-Well it is. A-A-Are you embarrassed?" He shook his head vigorously. Mark laughed at the sight. Youngjae shook his head at the two.

"You guys are just too much. C'mon, we'll be late."