ten

Making You Mine

Lunch began and Mark wanted to avoid Jackson by sitting with Jinyoung but the younger casted him aside, saying something about love and people skills. The older couldn't sit with Yugeom; the younger was budding up with his brother who was sitting with only the only person he wanted to avoid. Youngjae wasn't an option either, seeing as how he was only two seats away from Jackson. The only other place he could think of was the bathroom. It wouldn't be pleasant but it would get him away from Jackson. The older began his treck to the other side of the cafeteria when someone grabbed his arm. "Mark hyung, can we talk." It was Jackson. Mark turned to face him. 

"You didn't seem much for talking earlier." The younger sighed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Can we talk in private please." Mark didn't want to, but he would give the younger the benefit of the doubt.

-

Jackson honestly didn't know what he was going to say Mark. What do you say to the guy you like, he thought. "W-W-Well I'm here. N-N-Now what-t?" Jackson ran a hand through his hair, pacing back and forth. Mark stared at him. What was his problem. "K-Ka Ye what's t-t-the matter?" The older, even abliet upset with the younger, was concerned about him. Jackson never acted like this. He was a guy that radiated confidence. The younger stopped when he realized what Mark said.

"Did you just call me Ka Ye?" Mark nodded slowly. He hadn't meant to. "Then that proves it." Proves what, Mark thought. No one ever called Jackson by his real name besides his mother and close friends, and even then they preferred Jackson. Mark was the first one to call his name with such charm and concern. It had to mean something. Jackson's body moved on its on own as he wrapped his arms around the older. Mark's face began to heat up. It was the kitchen all over again. Jackson pressed their faces closer together. "Mark, I..." Jackson's words were cut off by water spraying on them. The sprinklers must've . "Oh come on!" Mark smiled at the younger. He knew what Jackson was trying to do. It was cute seeing him try so hard. Mark reached up with his hand grabbing the side of the younger's face. 

"K-Ka Ye, I know." Mark pressed his lips to Jackson's, not bothered by the heat of his face or the pounding in his chest or even the water spraying on his body. He quickly pulled away from Jackson. His breath quickened, anxiety was sinking in. Jackson blinked at the older.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked full of concern. Mark nodded. He was not going to panic now. He was not going to panic because it was his first kiss. He was not going to panic because he was missing school. He was not going to panic because he was soaking wet. He was going to panic because...

"Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang! My office now!"