eleven

Making You Mine

"First you skip class, then you put out all your confectioners on the lawn. Do you have anything to say for yourselves?" The two males stood, soaked to the bone, in Director Lee Jong's office. "Well, is there anything!" He turned to Mark. He was still breathing heavy from the kiss and he was trying to cower behind Jackson. "Yah! Mr. Tuan I asked you a question. Do you not understand Korean?" Mark shook his head, words were not coming to his throat. He had never been yelled at by the Director before.

"If I may interject Director." The youngest spoke softly. Lee Jong looked at him. Jackson was not afraid of getting in trouble. 

"Yes, Mr. Wang." Jackson sighed softly.

"Mark is selectively mute. He doesn't speak much. He isn't trying to be disrespectful. And this was my idea, Mark was pulled into it. Please don't punish him." Mark looked at Jackson. What was he doing?

"Fine. I'll let this pass Mr. Tuan. Please get a change of uniform and go back to class. Mr. Wang, wait outside. I'll deal with you in a bit."

-

"W-W-Why would y-y-you d-do that?" Mark was impressed with Jackson's chivilary, but was upset that he was taking the fall when they were both at fault.

"I didn't want you to get in trouble. Plus you were having a panic attack. It was easier for me to go down that route." Mark rolled his eyes. He was starting to realize why he hid his feelings for the younger.

"Well, I-I didn't a-a-ask y-y-you to. I c-could've h-handle it on m-m-my own." Jackson snorted.

"Right. I remember the last attack you had. Choi Youngjae was your savior." What was the younger saying? Why was he acting like this? 

"At-t least Y-Y-Youngjae is m-m-more sensitive than y-you J-J-Jackson Wang. At l-least he u-underst-t-tandsme. A-At least-t-t h-he lets m-me f-figure things out-t-t on m-my own! A-And he d-d-doesn't walk on e-e-eggshells a-around me e-either." The older ran a hand throuhg his hair. "I-I should-d-d've n-never liked y-you K-K-Ka Ye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Since im an impatient little bean, I decided to put out the chapter. I hope you enjoy. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!