six

Making You Mine

"What am I going to do Bam? I amlost kissed the guy in his own home without any consent. He propbaly thinks I'm a creep or something." Jackson had decided to skip out on going home for the evening. He didn't want to face his co-family in this dire siutaion. He figured if anyone could help him out it would be BamBam. 

"That's not true. Mark hyung would never think something like about you. Besides I bet he likes you too. Geomie, don't you think so?" BamBam poked his younger brother in the side to get his attention. The younger pulled an earbud out his ear. 

"What?" He asked looking, between the two older males. Bam rolled his eyes.

"I asked you if you think that Mark hyung likes Jackson hyung." The younger nodded.

"Sure he does. He's said it before. Well not directly but he's hinted at it before. Something about a handsome brunette that talks too loud and too often." Yugeom shrugged, turning back to his music. he didn't much care for conversations like these. Especially when it involved someone he was close to. He didn't like talking about Mark's personal life. the older had told him about that in confidentuality and he wasn't supposed to say anything.

"See? I told you hyung." The older of the three sighed. He didn't believe that for a second. Mark didn't seem the type to be interseted in guys, let alone him. It just wasn't plausible.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jackson lied. He might not have gotten the answer he wanted but it better than nothing. He would just have to wait and see what would happen the next time he saw Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I decided to double it up today, I'll still be updating in two days. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!