one

Making You Mine

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Youngjae asked the older. He was holding a bottle of red hair dye. Youngjae had never seen the elder pick such a bright color before. He turned to look at Jackson. All three of them were currently dying their hair. Youngjae had touched up his blond, Jackson went a lighter shade of brown and Mark wanted red. "What do you think Jackson? Jackson looked over at Mark. He was looking down at his phone, English characters flying across the screen. He must have been talking to Joey.

"I think it'll look fine. Even better than the blue and gray." Youngjae sighed. He was hoping the younger would talk Mark out of this color.

"Y-Youngjae-ah, just d-d-do it. I-I-I'm'm not-t-t changing m-my mind." The younger sighed again.

"Fine, but don't blame me when you don't like it or when I laugh." Mark chuckled.

"Alright-t-t."

-

Jackson didn't think Mark could get any better looking. Boy was he wrong. After Youngjae was done styling his hair Jackson couldn't take his eyes off the older. He never expected Mark to look like this. His smile was ten times brighter and his eyes were happier. Mark noticed Jackson's blank stare. He chuckled.

"W-Wipe the d-drool J-J-Jacks." The younger closed his gaping mouth and turned away from the older. His cheeks and ears began to burn and he knew a blush was coming on. He was not expecting this at all.

"I didn't know it would look this good, Mark." The older sighed. He was trying to break Youngjae's habit of not calling him by the proper title, so far it hasn't worked. Youngjae was proud of his work. The color really did look good on him. Even Jackson thought so.

-

"S-See you lat-t-ter Y-Youngaje." Mark waved as the younger left his house. He turned to Jackson. "D-Do y-y-you really like t-this color. Or w-w-were you just-t-t b-being nice. The younger shook his head.

"No, of course not. I think red suits you." Jackson really did believe the color looked nice on Mark. He liked it a lot.

"T-Thanks. Um, I-I-I'm going t-to c-clean the bathroom b-before m-my mom comes home." Jackson nodded. He wanted to smile at Mark's English. It was much more natural than his Korean, but the  tones were so similar. I-I'll b-be back. Just-t-t stay here." Jackson nodded again, watching Mark walk downstairs. He sighed when the older was out of sight. What was happening to him? Why was his face feeling so hot. Jackson had never felt this way before. Couuld he be falling hard for Mark?