eighteen

Making You Mine

"So it finally happened." Jaebum looked at the two. Mark was curled in Jackson's lap. He was surprisingly small enough to fit comfortably. Everyone was sitting on the lawn, even Yugeom's friend Hani. She got along well with everyone and even joked around with the guys like she was one of them. 

"S-Shutup J-J-Jaebum. H-H-How long did it-t-t take you?" Jaebum rolled his eyes and looked at Jinyoung. 

"This isn't about me. It's about you and Mr. Heart eyes over there." The older turned and looked at Jackson. The younger was staring down at him, adoringly. Jaebum was right though. It had taken them a long time to get here. Make chuckled at the younger, breaking his focus. 

"What's funny?"

"You." BamBam answered, throwing popcorn in the couples direction.

"Yah! Do you want to get beaten?" Mark laughed, putting a hand on Jackson's face. The older shook his head. He wasn't getting up for Jackson to chase BamBam around. The younger looked at back at BamBam. "I won't do it today. But you'll get it one day." Everyone around them laughed. Jackson hid his face in Mark's hair. It was cute seeing the younger getting easily embarrassed. The older smiled. He was happy that everything finally worked out. He couldn't have wished for it to go any better.