nine

Making You Mine

Mark explained to Jinyoung what had happened. The younger couldn't believe it either. "That isn't Jackson at all. Are you sure you heard him right?" Mark rolled his eyes.

"Y-Yes, J-J-Jinyoung. I w-w-wouldn't make this u-up." The younger sighed.

"And you had to leave class to tell me this?" Mark nodded.

"Yeah. I-I lost m-my c-c-cool and slap-p-pped him." Jinyoung nodded, writing something down on his notepad. "Oh, w-w-what now?" The younger sighed.

"It's going in your file. We really need to work on your people skills." Mark groaned.

"T-T-This isn't e-even a-about me." Jinyoung sighed.

"How so?" The older leaned forward in the chair he was sitting in. 

"I-Imagine the g-g-guy you sec-c-cretly like t-tries to kiss y-y-you but l-l-leaves before he d-d-does. T-the next d-day he makes p-p-prevented comment-t-ts but doesn't e-explain himself. W-What would you d-do?" The younger nodded, writing down more. Mark groaned but didn't say anything. Jinyoung smirked at the words scribbled on his notepad.

Mark Tuan  {Sub-469} admits to liking Jackson Wang. Nov. 18- Time to adjust. Open research on Wang {Sub-471}

-

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to you." Jackson told the younger during gym.

"What are you talking about?" BamBam stretched, leaning closer to the older. 

"You're dumb plan only got me a slap to the face and my research partner to leave in the middle of class." The younger laughed. "It's not funny Bam! I thought you said this would work."

"Whoa, I never said that. But it could if you did it right. Which I'm guessing you didn't." Jackson sighed.

"No kidding. What gave you the first clue?" He ran a hand through his hair. "He probably hates me now. He won't talk to me after what I said. I'll never get to tell him my feelings. And its all your fault!" BamBam blinked at Jackson. He had never seen Jackson angry before. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I can give you another plan that'll make up for it." Jackson shook his head.

"I don't need another plan from you. They always get me injured or almost killed."

"Hey, the last one wasn't so bad." The older chuckled.

"Wasn't so bad? I almost lost a finger." BamBam laughed along with Jackson.

"The doctors reattached it. And it was a cool story to tell the guys." Jackson shook his head at the younger. He wouldn't take another plan from BamBam. He would do this on his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Guys, it is so hard to write Mark's stutter through my phone, but I'm pushing through. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!