three

Making You Mine

Jackson helped Mark finish cleaning the mess they made earlier. "O-Okay. Y-Y-You know a lot-t-t a-about me. I-I want t-to know more a-a-about you." Mark still only spoke in English when Jackson was around. The younger liked it. 

"Well, what do you want to know?" Mark thought about this. What else did he want to know about Jackson? The older already knew his favorite things, his dislikes, and bad habits. What else could he learn?

"Y-Y-Your family. Tell m-me a-about them." Jackson sighed. He hated telling people about his family. Not because they were horrible or anything, but it made him cry thinking about all the times he couldn't see them and how dearly he missed and loved them.

"You know I'm Chinese right?" Mark nodded, putting a rag into the sink. "Well, I was born in Hong Kong so that's where my parents live. My dad is a fencing coach and mom stays at home to take care of things. I can't see them often because of money and they can't see me be used my mom is sick and can't travel. I miss them." Jackson looked down at the floor. He could feel tears coming to his eyes. He didn't want Mark to see him cry.

"O-Oh J-J-Jackson." The older moved closer to Jackson. He wrapped his arms around the younger. Mark didn't know what to say. Jackson wrapped his arms around Mark, leaning closer to the older. He felt a tear drop from his face. He couldn't help it. His family meant so much to him. He was glad that Mark cared enough to listen and share some of his pain. That's what he admired about Mark. It was the main reason he liked the older. Jackson pulled away slightly. He looked up at the Mark. The now red head smiled at him. The younger didn't know what came over him. Jackson had started to like Mark more as the days went on and now was the breaking point. He leaned closer to the younger, pushing their faces closer. 

"Mark..." Jackson started but was soon interrupted.

"Yi-En, I'm home! Come help bring in the groceries!" Mark quickly stepped away from Jackson.

"C-C-Coming!" The older ran to the front door leaving Jackson standing in the kitchen in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Okay, so I've decided to make an update schedule, because I've just been posting the chapters randomly. So I'll be posting every two days and hopefully twice on every Saturday (if I can). This will keep me organized. This every two days schedule will start tomorrow with chapter four. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!