twelve

Making You Mine

Mark had never cried over anyone before. He didn't even know why though. So what if Jackson was trying to protect him, it was a nice effort. Maybe it was because he had never experienced it before. No one had stuck up for him, not like Jackson had. Youngjae had always let him do things his way and at his own pace; like he asked, Yugeom didn't really try; the younger just liked talking to someone who was almost like himself, Jinyoung pushed him out of his comfort zone but still let him do things however he wanted, Jaebum didn't know him well enough, and BamBam treated him as if he didn't have a stutter or anxiety. Mark pulled his legs up into his chest. He hid himself in the bathroom after he changed his uniform. He didn't want to go back to class. He hadn't meant to say all those things to Jackson. After having his first kiss he thought that things would be different. He thought he wouldn't have these feelings stuck inside of him. He thought that Jackson would be different. He was wrong.

"Mark hyung, are you in here?" Was that Youngjae? Mark sniffled. 

"Y-Y-Yes." He moved to the stall door to open it. "I-I'm here." Footseps moved to the door that Mark had opened.

"What are you doing in here? Are you crying?" Mark rubbed his eyes, clearing the tears. "I heard what happened. Do you want to talk about it?"

-

"I can't believe he would say that to you. But I also can't believe that you would do that with him. You must be coming out of that tiny shell of yours." Mark chuckled, pushing Youngjae's shoulder. "You know, I'm still waiting to hear that laugh of yours. It's been a while." Mark nodded. It had been a long time since he actually laughed. He had forgotten what he sounded like. The last time he had seriously laughed was when Youngjae had fallen off his old ripboard when they were young kids; that was before the bike accident. "Mark, I'm not going to judge or anything like that. But do you really think Jackson is that good for you?" Mark sighed, running his hand through his hair. He honestly didn't know.