fourteen

Making You Mine

If anyone had looked at the two right now it would look like a scene from some drama, but this was real life. If the younger messed this up there would be no happy ending. Nothing would ever be solved that easily. Jackson ran his hands through his hair. "Okay, Mark hyung. I've been meaning to tell you something. I like you. Like, I really like you. Way more than I'd like to admit out loud. I've liked you since we started to become friends, but now it's way more than the start. All those things I've said, I never meant. I would never say those things if I wasn't mentally freaking out about you. If I wasn't thinking about you all the time, if I wasn't running over crazy scenarios in my head. I wasn't thinking clearly and I really want to make it up to you." Jackson walked closer to the older. He pulled Mark closer to him. "Hyung I want to be yours and I want you to be mine." Jackson closed the distance between the two, placing his lips on the older's. He wrapped his arms around Mark, pulling him even closer if that was even possible. Mark wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. He had been waiting for a kiss like this. It wasn't anything like the first one. This one was deep and full of meaning. Jackson meant what he had said and he wanted Mark to feel it. The two pulled away, breathing heavily. Mark looked away from the younger. His heart was pounding loud in his ears. He can't believe his plan worked. Well, it was more of an excuse than a plan. He hadn't meant for Jackson to kiss him. He had only planned for the younger's feelings to spewed out. But this was so much better. "Hyung, can you..." Mark had heard enough out of Jackson. He pulled the younger in for another quick kiss.

"Y-Yes, Ka Ye." The older spoke softly before pushing his lips onto Jackson's once more. They didn't care that they were in public. They had spent so much time getting to this point that it no longer mattered what everyone else would think. It didn't matter that Youngjae didn't like Jackson all that much, it didn't matter that Jinyoung wanted Mark to take everything a step further and choose someone he hadn't even talk to before. It didn't matter that BamBam's plan didn't work, it didn't matter that Yugeom had said things that he shouldn't have, it didn't matter that Jaebum made jokes about Jackson falling head over heels for the older. All of those things didn't matter. What really mattered what was happening now and how they felt. And they felt a lot of things in that moment, but they were not aware of what was slowly happening.

"Mark? Mark!"