Cosplaying

30 Days of Taeco

A/N: they're cosplaying as two characters from cowboy bebop; spike and ed~ also! mild warning~

~~~

"Tell me again why we have to do this? Taeil whines, fingers tugging at the hem of his tiny white shirt in discomfort.

"Because, hyung! When Kim Hyuna invites you to a Halloween party, you don't just not go."

Jiho's voice is muffled through the closed bathroom door, but Taeil can still pick out the distinct slur to it, the sound of it made by his lips being forced into a pout by a cheap old toothpick.

"Besides, babe," Jiho opens the door, stepping out with a flourish, "-we look incredible."

And Taeil can't even really argue.

Jiho's skin tight blue liesure suit is disturbingly well tailored, and he even somehow manages to make his temporarily green-black hair look like a professional dye job. (Taeil knows that it wasn't, he'd been roped into helping Jiho sponge whatever green broke free from his hairline off of his skin before it could stain it.) The toothpick, a stand in for an unlit cigarette, dangles temptingly from his plump lips, and Taeil clears his throat and looks away.

"I just don't get why I have to be Ed," He says shakily, voice embarrassingly close to cracking. "I'm not a 13 year old girl, despite what you might think."

Jiho sniggers, walking over with an ominous thud from his heeled boots, and pulls Taeil to standing. His hands slide to rest on Taeil's exposed waist without hesitation, pinkies dipping past the dimples flanking his spine and peeking, just barely, into the band of his tiny, tiny spandex shorts.

Taeil's face flushes underneath the pink paint dotted on the apples of his cheeks.

"Trust me." Jiho says cheekily, smile pressed to the corner of Taeil's mouth. He uses those big hands to pull Taeil into him, fingers skipping to palm Taeil's over his shorts, prompting a surprised little moan from him.

"I know."

The blunt toothpick digs into the point of Taeil's chin when Jiho kisses him, and the both of them laugh until Jiho spits it out and their mouths come together again and Taeil doesn't have enough breath left in him for laughing.

Jiho's lips are heavy and insistent, and Taeil yeilds to them, feels Jiho's fingers tense as Taeil raises onto his tiptoes to put his hands on the back of Jiho's neck.

His body feels warm, temperature rising, hands sweating, skin cool where it's exposed by his ridiculous outfit but burning up wherever Jiho lays those damned hands.

Taeil loves it, this, kissing Jiho, being so close to him that he can feel his chest expand on a breath and fight against his own as he does the same. But there's a very fine line in between fashionably late and rude, and they're dangerously close to toeing it.

Taeil pulls away reluctantly, mouth smacking wetly against Jiho's as he draws back and his swollen lips.

"Don't we have a uh-" He pauses, a breath. "A party? To get to?"

Jiho looks like he wants to argue, pouting a bit, but sees sense and takes a step back, hands sliding from Taeil's to his hips and away.

"Fine." He sighs, lips crimson to match his flushed cheeks.

He bends to retrieve his toothpick, making a face at it as he wipes it on the end of his tie and sticks it back in his moutn.

"Ready to head out, Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV?" Jiho looks proud of himself to have remembered it all, and Taeil laughs at him, and follows him out the door.