Wearing Kigurumi's

30 Days of Taeco

Taeil swings his arms, feeling empty fabric sway around them as he moves.

 
He's leant against the smooth glass of the practice room wall, felt hood over his head, gazing down at the yards of obnoxious yellow 'dragon skin' that blanket him from head to toe. He's happy to find that he doesn't look as stupid as he'd feared, though there is still the fact that he's a grown man wearing a onesie floating around in his head.
 
At least it's cozy.
 
The sleeves fall far past his hands, and he toys with them as he moves over toward Jiho and Yukwon in the corner opposite him.
 
Jiho, black and white spotted and smiling placidly, beckons him over once he notices.
 
"Am I handsome, hyung?" He asks, and Yukwon snorts beside him. 
 
"For a cow, yeah." 
 
Jiho nods, satisfied, and tweaks the topmost ridge of the cushioned orange spines that run over the crown of Taeils head.
 
"Well, you're cute for a dragon." He says, softer, and Yukwon fakes a gag and moves to go talk to the choreographers. Taeil laughs at him, and gives Jiho a brief hug, enjoying the softness of Jiho's costume.
 
He sighs as he pulls back, fingers caught in his own voluminous sleeve. 
 
"You'd think that they could have ordered one in my size, at least. This is kind of embarrassing." Taeil mumbles, slipping into a short, unconscious pout.
 
"I think they might have done this on purpose, hyung. You do look really cute." Jiho grabs a handful of felt around Taeil's waist and pulls on it, laughing at how much of it just swims around Taeil's abdomen.
 
Taeil plays with the hem of the hood, pulling it down over his eyes by the teeth. 
 
"Whatever." He grumbles, and doesn't resist as Jiho grabs him up in another hug.