In Formal Wear

30 Days of Taeco

Jiho tugs at the collar of his dress shirt and swallows, grimacing as his Adam's apple hits it.

He'd been forbidden to the topmost button by a seriously scary coordi noona, but she can't attack him with her long acrylic nails once he's on stage, so he decides to bide his time, and go bother someone until he can finally breathe again.

Naturally, he makes a b-line for Taeil. 

He's sitting in a makeup chair, waiting for one of the overworked stylists to come and do his hair. He's twiddling his thumbs, spinning around in the the chair, his feet hardly brushing the ground, and Jiho wants to just punch his soft cheeks as soon as he makes it over to him.

Until his eyes scan the rest of his boyfriend's body. 

Taeil is wearing the same blue velvet as everybody else, same undershirt and same shoes, but god, does he full it out the best.

Jiho's chest stutters on each breath as he takes in how tightly the fabric is stretched around Taeil's thick, solid thighs, how his pants hug every delicious curve of muscle and sinew that he has. Jiho feels like he could start drooling.

Taeil, as always, seems to be completely unaware of how incredibly he's affecting Jiho right now. He looks up and catches Jiho's eye, and smiles guilelessly, waving a small hand. 

Jiho simply twitches his fingers back at him, trying to maintain eye contact despite the allure of Taeil's body, showcased like a sculpture in the velvet suit.

"Nervous? You look kind of sweaty," Taeil says bluntly, kicking his feet out lightly to tap at Jiho's shins cutely with his toes. Trying to cheer him up, probably, but Jiho is only seeing how the movement only further strains the cobalt material over his legs, and doesn't feel cheered at all.

Something else, most definitely.

"No, no, just..." He struggles for the word, trying to stay as non-ual as he can.

"Excited?" Taeil offers.

Jiho gulps, nearly chokes on his saliva, and readjusts the belt of his own velvet slacks, suspiciously tight.

"You could say that," he allows, pink cheeked.

Taeil simply smiles at him, eyes disappearing, and starts chattering about something funny Jaehyo had said on the car ride over.

Jiho tries to pay attention through his fantasies, hands in fists in front of him.

This concert is going to kill him.