Playing A Video Game

30 Days of Taeco

"I swear to god Woo Jiho, if you use that on me again we're breaking up."

Jiho only holds his belly and laughs a bit harder as Princess Peach trills triumphantly on screen, now in possession of twenty of Yoshi's hard-earned coins.

"I'm not kidding. I will ing leave Block B." Taeil tries to catch Jiho's eye, convey his seriousness, but Jiho simply stays glued to the screen, and gestures with his controller.

"It's your turn, hyung." He sounds so smug that Taeil flicks him before he rolls his virtual die.

He grumbles at his low number, of which Jiho thinks he catches the words 'arrogant ' and 'bratty kid'. Yoshi hops optimistically across the board, crowing synthetically as Taeil brings his head down to be held by his hands.

Jiho pats his back with a grin, practically levitating above the couch.

"It's okay, Taeillie, some people are just not good at things like this. I mean I am, like I'm the best, but just because you're not doesn't make you any less of a man, okay?"

Taeil actually might combust.

"You're so lucky that I love you." He mumbles, teeth tightly clenched.

His luck starts to pick up a bit after that, advancing step by step and coin by coin until he finally catches up to Jiho. He smiles at his star count in the corner of the screen, wriggling on the couch with happiness.

Jiho is suspiciously silent beside him.

", doesn't it?" Taeil quips giddily.

Jiho just huddles down on the couch and clutches his controller a bit more desperately.

 

A/N:  (sorry for the short length, tomorrow's chapter is much longer!)