Doing Something Sweet

30 Days of Taeco

Taeil really likes Jiho's apartment.

It's small, only a step above a studio, but the walls are absolutely covered with posters and albums that help to make the small space feel like a place with history, memories. Of which Taeil has quite a few.

All of Jiho's furniture is dark and modern, not exactly high end but not thrift store bargain quality, either. His couch is large and L-shaped, big enough to fit all seven of them whenever they choose to meet here, Jiho's generously sized flat screen a major attractant.

But what Taeil really loves it for, at least in the current moment, is the bath tub.

The dorm doesn't have one, just a shower stall with a vaguely grungey tile floor, but Jiho has an actual bonefied porcelain tub, taps and all.

Taeil freaking loves it.

Especially in moments like this.

He's reclined against the back wall of the tub, body suspended in steaming water, listening to Jiho talk shop from his seat on the counter beside him. A landscape of frothy bubbles float across the surface and cling to Taeil's knees and chest where they are exposed. Taeil squirts jets of water from his cupped palms as Jiho talks on the phone, content and in that soft, warm inbetween of sleep and wakefulness that curls a tired smile into his lips.

It sounds like Jiho is talking to one of the managers, Taeil hears something about possible talk shows to advertise the comeback on, but he mostly tunes the conversation out.

It's a short one, at least, and Jiho sits his phone on the counter and hops down only a few minutes later, stretching and smiling down at Taeil.

"Everything is going so smoothly it's crazy." He says, sounding young and proud.

Taeil grins up at him, heart swelling at the look on his boyfriend's face. "Good. You've worked really hard."

"We have, hyung." Jiho corrects him, and starts to pull off his shirt. 

Taeil nods in secession, and scoots back a bit, sitting up and making room. Jiho's lithe body is revealed in pale portions as his clothes join Taeil's in a pile by the door, only to disappear in reverse order as he steps into the tub and sits with a belly-deep sigh.

The water sloshes gently as he settles, and Taeil fits their legs together beneath the water and bubbles.

Jiho's bare skin on his is a familiar feeling that Taeil's doubts he'll ever tire of, and his hands search for Jiho's leg blindly, starting at his knee and trailing down to his ankle once he finds it. Jiho groans pitifully once Taeil starts to knead into the the muscle of his calf, tension obvious beneath his finger tips.

"We should go to a spa soon, you'll pull something trying to dance with your legs like this."

Jiho pouts, lids closing as he leans against the opposite wall.

"But you're so much cheaper."

He simultaneously snorts and winces as Taeil delivers a sharp little pinch.

"Fine, fine, I'll get manager hyung to make a reservation." Jiho's voice is quiet, as blissful and sleepy as Taeil knows he himself is, and he resumes his massage, grinning.