Eating Ice Cream

30 Days of Taeco

Jiho has a sweet tooth.

Something that Taeil often capitalizes on whenever he wants Jiho to gain some weight back, like now.

Fridge stocked and dorm empty save for him, Taeil coaxes Jiho over by sending him suggestive pictures of his frozen teats and of the dorm's thermostat, on a deliciously warm temperature.

Taeil lucked out with a boyfriend so easy to please.

Jiho arrives in a tornado of cold skin and heaps upon heaps of layered winter clothing, which he predictably sheds neatly and piles on Taeil's bed. His lips are like ice when he kisses Taeil hello, and his fingers the same when they pinch at Taeil's neck whenever he turns around. Taeil doesn't mind, they soothe the hot bruises that Jiho had left there the previous night.

Jiho thaws on the counter while Taeil lines up the tubs of ice cream, and gets out two bowls and a pair of spoons.

"Your pick." He says, and smiles.

Jiho grins back, looking as childish as only they ever get to see him, and scans the labels with intense scrutiny.

"Triple chocolate chunk." He finally decides, handing the carton to Taeil gravely.

Taeil giggles, nods, and grabs the curved scoop from the drawer. Jiho watches as he crafts the ice cream into balls and stacks them in Jiho's bowl carefully, handing the scoop to Jiho for washing after he's done and goes to hunt for toppings.

Jiho likes the sugar sprinkles that are shiny and shaped like pearls, and melted caramel, and chocolate chips, and an avalanche of whipped cream to top it off. 

Jiho gapes at Taeil's finished creation like it's the second coming of Christ, practically drooling as he picks it gently up off of the counter reverently.

"You're a genius, jagiya. An ice cream genius." He breathes.

Taeil flushes at the endearment, a rare one, and flaps his hands at Jiho until he scampers out of the kitchen to situate himself on the couch in the soon-to-be blanket nest, and get the movie started. Taeil fixes his own bowl, much less intricate than Jiho's had been with a simple, classic combination of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup, and goes to join Jiho in his pile.