Dancing

30 Days of Taeco

Taeil pants into his shoulder, chest heavy and tongue dry, watching as the others find places to collapse the same as he had.

The practice room is unbearably hot, the weak fans sputtering and clicking and interrupting the beat, making Yukwon unplug them and toss them out into the hallway not long after rehearsal had begun. The mirrors are fogged almost completely, and Taeil can see Jihoon and Jaehyo drawing in it from the corner of his eye. He smiles at that, but it's as weak as he feels, and it slips off of his face easily.

He contributes the print of his sweaty back, leant against the cool glass.

His litre of water had run out two hours ago, and he swears he can hear the walls of his throat clack against each other whenever he swallows. He's sweat out most of whatever he'd drunk earlier, hair stringy his face and shirt stuck to every inch of him uncomfortably.

He sees that Yukwon has taken his shirt off, golden skin looking more drenched than Taeil's own, and Jihoon had taken off his sweater and left on his pale undershirt. 

Taeil sighs again, uses it to loosen the ache of over-used muscles in his chest, shoulders, and back, and scans the room for Jiho.

He finds him talking on the phone in the corner, finger plugging his right ear so he can hear his conversation over the sounds of the other members relaxing for the scant moments that they have. Jiho's wearing one of Taeil's muscle tops, Taeil smiles at that, and a pair of loose grey shorts that veritably swim around his skinny calves. He ends the call as Taeil watches, and sets his phone next to everyone else's on the cart that they roll the speakers in on.

He turns and finds Taeil's eyes.

A smile lights up his tired face childishly, erasing his eyes, white teeth flashing handsomely. Taeil hopes that exertion's flush covers the blush he can feel stinging the tops of his ears.

He itches absently at his knee as Jiho gives him a little wave, blows a stupid little kiss, and walks to plop down next to Kyung, getting his serious leader face on.

Taeil smiles, heart as warm as his skin, and dozes until Minhyuk calls them all back to attention.